Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Appreciation For Gus

darters74

Jun 9, 2011
All over the place
Can we all let Gus know how much we love him with the occasional chant of "There's only one Gus Poyet"........he needs to know that we never want him to leave us!

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
Get on the Gus Bus
and keep coming back for more, for more, for more, for more
Get on the Gus Bus
and keep coming back for more

Repeat for 20 mins :)

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Gustavo Augusto Poyet Domínguez - His 100th game falls against Liverpool. A fitting match to celebrate our greatest ever manager.

His current record stands at...

P97 W52 D24 L21

Leicester and Bristol C to come before his centenary. I'd love to see us trounce Sven's millionaires. That would be wonderful.

The Bear

Dec 21, 2010
Equally original but still great in my eyes...."Gus Poyet's blue and white army" clap clap clap clap.....

Was done to great effect at Notts County to the tune of Nobby Horton for about half hour Christ knows how many years ago.

Seagulltonian

C'mon the Albion!
Oct 2, 2003
Still Somewhere in Sussex!
Equally original but still great in my eyes...."Gus Poyet's blue and white army" clap clap clap clap.....

Was done to great effect at Notts County to the tune of Nobby Horton for about half hour Christ knows how many years ago.

Why do we never do the "Gus Poyet's Blue and White Army" chant? I'm sure that would sound absolutely amazing in the AMEX, and I'm sure the players would respond also, as the team is now mostly Gus's signings :banana:

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010

Great suggestion. C'mon North Stand, get this one going!

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
Sing a song in Spanish, it doesn't have to be long or complicated, that would be the ultimate tribute.

westy

Jul 25, 2003
There does need to be more Gus chants whatever they are, at The Amex and away.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here