Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Apple introduces new laptop with no keyboard

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
:lolol:

Thing is, I wouldn't put it past them to try such a thing.

REDLAND

Jul 7, 2003
At the foot of the downs
:lolol:

Thing is, I wouldn't put it past them to try such a thing.

I would, you have to be quite a 'tard to find that funny !!!

REDLAND

Jul 7, 2003
At the foot of the downs
So you're saying you found it hilarious? Cheers!

no, but it certainly makes me understand why you constantly post such comical pancakes..

Haydn-4

May 4, 2008
The Lab.
condolences to apple, but that is probably the most ridiculous idea since global warming. "I never knew how much i hated keyboards until i used this thing" What the f***! why would you want to spend 45 minutes sending one email a paragraph long on; when you could do it in one on a keyboard? Seriously i might be being pathetic i just can't get my head around why any american would pay 2500 dollars for that.. Oh wait American

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
condolences to apple, but that is probably the most ridiculous idea since global warming. "I never knew how much i hated keyboards until i used this thing" What the f***! why would you want to spend 45 minutes sending one email a paragraph long on; when you could do it in one on a keyboard? Seriously i might be being pathetic i just can't get my head around why any american would pay 2500 dollars for that.. Oh wait American

Please, please, please tell me you don't actually think it's serious?

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour

Yeah, stooopid those Americans! :shootself

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
I wasn't sure whether Haydn-4 was being serious or not. If he wasn't, well done...

I wasn't sure either.

I hope he wasn't being serious, but it's somewhat hard to convey emotion and tone through text.

Hockley Blues

Feb 3, 2005
Southend

oh dear god

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
i dont know which is funnier, the clip or Haydn-4

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here