Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Appeal for Victoria Park attack last Saturday Night.

Without Limits

Jan 14, 2007
Lewes Road Area
On Page 3 of the Argus today there is afew details of the attack and A man (if you can call him that) has now been charged.

Ashley (A relative of mine) is still hanging on there and is showing a little improvement each day.

THE POLICE ARE STILL APPEALING FOR ANYBODY AROUND THE AREA AT 1930 - 2000 LAST SAT NIGHT.

People who were there have not come forward and really need to because if these people involved are free it could be somebody else next week.

Best wishes Ashley

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
I believe someone has now been arrested and charged for this disgraceful attack

Del Boy

Oct 1, 2004
I hope that he makes a full recovery and they send the person that did this down for a long time.

Playing On The Grit

Twitter: @leighjcooper
Apr 2, 2008
I work with his brother who I have become good friends with over the past six months. He has told me what Ashley and the family have gone through and just how desperate his condition has been. It's an absolutely horrendous situation and I hope whoever did it pays for not only what they did to Ashley but what the family have been put through as well.

Without Limits

Jan 14, 2007
Lewes Road Area
A quick update.

Ashley is doing very well, He has taken 2 breaths on his own and is starting to wake up. He is moving his legs, arms and opening hes eyes. SO THATS SOME GOOD SIGNS Still need these witnesses to come forward!!! 0845 6070999 if you know somebody who was at Victoria Park around 1930-2000 on May 30th. Take each day slow Ash...You will get there :)

KneeOn

Jun 4, 2009
I hope he gets through this. As for what motivates people to do this? Cos some people just need to be shot, or sent to live up in Crystal Palace. Some people are sick, and i really hope they pay.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here