Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Apparently the Old Glass Collector for The Druids Head has lost his life savings ..

D

Deleted User X18H

..on a Bus poor old sod.

Real Brighton Character and there ain't that many left!!

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Perhaps if he didn't spend all night stumbling and mumbling about collecting glasses in a pub he is not even employed by he may have the presence of mind not to take and then leave every penny he owns on the bus.

chimneys

Jun 11, 2007
Perhaps if he didn't spend all night stumbling and mumbling about collecting glasses in a pub he is not even employed by he may have the presence of mind not to take and then leave every penny he owns on the bus.

So full of heart!

By virtue of what he did suggests he has problems in his life. Sincerely hope you never have mental health problems Nipple.

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
The bloke's a legend... Poor chap, is he really not employed by them? He old me he'd been working there 45 years, though that was before he became less, er, coherent. He's also an Albion fan.

Collar Feeler

No longer feeling collars
Jul 26, 2003
I was in there a few weeks ago and he was a burbling incoherent mess, poor old sod! He should be getting looked after in a home.

bigc

Jul 5, 2003
The German bloke?

I used to go there a fair bit a few years back and he was always there. The bloke in blue I take it..

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
The bloke's a legend... Poor chap, is he really not employed by them? He old me he'd been working there 45 years, though that was before he became less, er, coherent. He's also an Albion fan.

45 years a albion fan will do that to you.

csider

Dec 11, 2006
Hove
thought he was a twat when read story in arsguff. however, didnt know he has mental issues so i change my opinion. i do thinkhis son/family should take more care of him.

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003

Have you considered a career with the Samaritans? That sort of empathy might be just the job to dissuade suicide cases from leaping off the roof.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here