Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Apparently Casper had a blinder last night, Whats happened?

Leekbrookgull

Jul 14, 2005
Leek
To be fair, he got on the end of a few crosses, I remember him tipping one particularly dangerous one away in the second half, and caught the rest comfortably.

Cannot fault the bloke last night. Apart from one goal kick, and let's face it, nobody's ripping into the outfield players for a single misplaced pass, are they?

Never really felt confident with him in goal and i think that was shown out in the defence at times,but last night he was solid,comanding and assured. Well done Casper.

Davey Boy Smith

Jul 5, 2003
I have a lot of time for him - enjoy his character and style. My favourite aspect of his game is his diving to the floor with every save and staying there for a while especially to rile opposing fans. Like others have already said the only thing that concerns me are crosses and his reluctance to claim them. If he did that more routinely I'd have no qualms over him at all.

Nick Rowles

Naughty Nick
Jan 20, 2010
Uxbridge
Best I've seen him play, was my MoM, with Greer and Dunk immense in fromt of him and Adam settling in quickly after he came on. We rode our luck a bit, but to be fair our best away performance since Cardiff, so good news all round. Bring on Forest!

NorthStandN1A

Aug 1, 2011
Hove
I thought he was good at Millwall in the last game before Harper came in. Other than the goal he let in he was quality that night and I couldn't help but feel bad for the bloke for getting dropped. Glad to watch him in good form last night. And long may it continue.

SEAGULLS!!!

hola gus

Aug 8, 2010
To be fair, he got on the end of a few crosses, I remember him tipping one particularly dangerous one away in the second half, and caught the rest comfortably.

Cannot fault the bloke last night. Apart from one goal kick, and let's face it, nobody's ripping into the outfield players for a single misplaced pass, are they?

Think it was more than 1 goalkick out of play, I thought 3 and two iffy ones kept in by leaping headers on the sideline!!! His kicking is dire and needs improvement. Still capable of a clanger too and personally would prefer Harper....... However make no mistake his shot stopping last night was on another level. Keep it up Casper. Also looked like he was loving the adulation from the crowd!!!!

Shooting Star

Apr 29, 2011
Suffolk
All I'll say on the matter is that the sort of calamitous goals that happened against Leeds and Palace, happened against Watford when Harper was in goal.

You work out who was to fault, defence or keeper. I, for one, am very happy Ankergren is back in goal. Feels like Brighton again.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here