Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Apology to Keiron Dyer

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
Have to admit I got caught up in the Booing of him when he came on as a sub last night (in the cricks and a few others did too), I always back England players no matter who they play for (even SCUM) and what they have done in the past...but it was the first time I've seen the bloke on the pitch since his toys out the pram moment. I of course would've celebrated had he scored or set one up and did get behind him when he got the ball, but the initial booing at the start was not needed and I'm sorry for booing an England Player.

I'll save that for when you play for TOON you cry baby!

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Yeah, it's hard to boo him when he's got the England shirt on but he's a useless tosser who's become to big for his boots.

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
He is known as Bling Bling Dyer by the toon fans I know up here in't fookin North, as well as on Tyneside!!

:lolol:

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
The boo'ing at Dyer was one thing Crabbers, but I think you went well OTT when you hurled your pint glass at the screen. That could have had someones eye out.

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
Well thats what happens when you dont give me another CHIP :D

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I was STARVING.
That steak and ale pie was magnificent. Did you see the SIZE of that puff pastry ? Quite extraordinairy.

Lammy

Registered Abuser
Oct 1, 2003
Newhaven/Lewes/Atlanta
They're all too big for theit boots if you ask me! Not talking to the press because they dared to critisis a shit performance? WHo do they think they are?

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
Did you see or hear Shearer saying "I think Souness is a great manager! etc etc

hahaha, brown nose and keep on his good side spring to mind!!

:lolol:

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Even more entertaining was Bellamy's " I will have to see how things turn out when I return from the internationals" comment.

I think he is even more repulsive than Robbie Savage.

On the Left Wing

KIT NAPIER
Oct 9, 2003
Wolverhampton
ChapmansThe Saviour said:
Yeah, it's hard to boo him when he's got the England shirt on but he's a useless tosser who's become to big for his boots.

And the point is that Jenas is a better player both for NUFC and England!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here