Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Apologies

Tubby Mondays

Dec 8, 2005
A Crack House
You know Tubby its not the done thing doin all this by yourself without consulting NSC first on either their opinions or "how to".

You know the rules. Before you do ANYTHING you ask NSC first.

SHAME on YOU. What is this country coming to?

I feel bad about it now. I may well cancel it or donate it to Little Maddies parents.

Tubby Mondays

Dec 8, 2005
A Crack House
Thats true! I am gonna go and I will have a flipping good look for her.

Knowing my luck though I will probably get lost and end up missing myself. All of my friends will have to start a looking for Little Tubby campaign and get my picture on the front of every paper for ever.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
In one deftly drafted post Tubby Mondays has summed up NSC and its resident middle aged morons who assume everyone is interested in the miniuate of their sad lives.

:D

GNF on Tour

Registered Twunt
Jul 7, 2003
Auckland
Is this unwarranted rant by the fat boy just because I asked anyone if they had been to Phuket?

If so, cheer up lard arse and join the club by booking your annual 3 days in Morecombe.

Tour

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
In one deftly drafted post Tubby Mondays has summed up NSC and its resident middle aged morons who assume everyone is interested in the miniuate of their sad lives.

:D
And the rest of them are smug, self satisfied prats. :jester:

Lankyseagull

One Step Beyond
Jul 25, 2006
The Field of Uck
Knowing my luck though I will probably get lost and end up missing myself. All of my friends will have to start a looking for Little Tubby campaign and get my picture on the front of every paper for ever.

I'll organise some people from KENT all driving TRACTORS and drinking SHEPHERD NEAME BEERS to look for you.

I give it a few hours before you coming running back begging for mercy!

P.S. Say hi to Maddie if you find her :)

Tubby Mondays

Dec 8, 2005
A Crack House
Is this unwarranted rant by the fat boy just because I asked anyone if they had been to Phuket?

If so, cheer up lard arse and join the club by booking your annual 3 days in Morecombe.

Tour

No it wasnt but if it was it would not be unwarranted.

And whilst we are in the business of name calling; youre a wally.

liverpool_one

Feb 12, 2004
Liverpool, United Kingdom
Im very sorry but I have booked a holiday without publicising it via this medium, or asking what the place is gonna be like (not so that I can find out what its like because Ive done my research there, but so that you all know where Im going).

Im sorry that I havent let you all share in this experience but unfortunately I am capable of researching this and booking it without the help of people Ive never met/got no interest in meeting and judging by some of your posts wouldnt like to meet in a million years.

However should anyone be interested in where Im going/how I researched my holiday/how I booked it/how to tie your shoe laces/how to find your arse with both hands, details are avialable on request.

Please proceed with whatever it is your doing. Thank you.

but i need to know what new telly to buy and whats playing on everyones itunes.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here