Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Apologies

Tubby Mondays

Dec 8, 2005
A Crack House
Im very sorry but I have booked a holiday without publicising it via this medium, or asking what the place is gonna be like (not so that I can find out what its like because Ive done my research there, but so that you all know where Im going).

Im sorry that I havent let you all share in this experience but unfortunately I am capable of researching this and booking it without the help of people Ive never met/got no interest in meeting and judging by some of your posts wouldnt like to meet in a million years.

However should anyone be interested in where Im going/how I researched my holiday/how I booked it/how to tie your shoe laces/how to find your arse with both hands, details are avialable on request.

Please proceed with whatever it is your doing. Thank you.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
I have never been able to tie my shoelaces correctly. I make two loops and then knot them and they always come undone.

Anyone know what Bruges is like as I am going there soon ?

Perry Milkins

Just a quiet guy.
Aug 10, 2007
Ardingly
Im very sorry but I have booked a holiday without publicising it via this medium, or asking what the place is gonna be like (not so that I can find out what its like because Ive done my research there, but so that you all know where Im going).

Im sorry that I havent let you all share in this experience but unfortunately I am capable of researching this and booking it without the help of people Ive never met/got no interest in meeting and judging by some of your posts wouldnt like to meet in a million years.

However should anyone be interested in where Im going/how I researched my holiday/how I booked it/how to tie your shoe laces/how to find your arse with both hands, details are avialable on request.

Please proceed with whatever it is your doing. Thank you.

Miserable slod.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
How do you tie shoelaces? I've never got the hang of it.

Thanks in advance.

Its nice to know I am not the only one out there. As a child I suffered greatly when the other chidren found out. I have often wondered if there was a society formed for us shoelacers.

I am lucky in that I have an understanding wife who helps me through it.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Well Im still waiting to know how to get to West Hams Bolyn Upton Parks ground near Orient apprantly

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
I think I know where you're going anyway. You're off to Morrocco to look for little Maddie aren't you?

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I'd rather you all did the research for me, let me know in your own time where I'm going please and when. really getting excited now it's almost booked

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
You know Tubby its not the done thing doin all this by yourself without consulting NSC first on either their opinions or "how to".

You know the rules. Before you do ANYTHING you ask NSC first.

SHAME on YOU. What is this country coming to?

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Off to the Bahamas for three months soon and need to know how far the taxi rank is away from the arrivals hall.

That's a very good question.

It's about this far, I hope this helps, I know how not knowing the little things, can really ruin a holiday.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here