Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Apologies to the girl I kept falling on at QPR

Where were you sitting?

My girlfriend (who was in the other tier) with mates, told me that a p*ssed up muppet fell on her a couple of times and tried to chat her up!!! Good tactics.

LC:nono::shootself

Last edited:

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Apologies to the girl I kept falling on at QPR

EP Sam said:
Dwayne - didn't you once tell me that everyone from NSC who has met you likes you?

That's right Sam. he's got so many mates he's started a Respect Fake Slim thread.

London Calling said:
Where were you sitting?

My girlfriend (who was in the other tier) with mates, told me that a p*ssed up muppet fell on her a couple of times and tried to chat her up!!! Good tactics.

LC:nono::shootself

As stated in the first post I was in the third row back, just to the right of the goal. The girl and the people she was with were directly in front of us. However, I definitelty did NOT try to chat anyone up. There's a time and place for that sort of thing and a football ground is not it.

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
Safeway said:
However, I definitelty did NOT try to chat anyone up. There's a time and place for that sort of thing and a football ground is not it.

Is that because there are so many men and you are spoilt for choice?

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
Safeway said:
Yeah, that's right FAGboy. Plus I wouldn't want you to get jealous if you saw me talking to another man. :jester:

Go stick your finger up your pooper SafeGAY.

The guilty party.....

Attachments

• usatqpr.jpg
    usatqpr.jpg
    45.2 KB · Views: 193

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
Nice one faggot, I couldn't think of anything appropriate to change SALLY'S name to.

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
I used to have one of those coats safegay....when I was a spotty 13 year old, is the inside of the hood orange, did you buy it from fosters?

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Apologies to the girl I kept falling on at QPR

EP Sam said:
Dwayne - didn't you once tell me that everyone from NSC who has met you likes you?

yep and Andy does like me, that's why he's over-trying to make everyone think otherwise!!

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Apologies to the girl I kept falling on at QPR

Safeway said:
That's funny, he told me he thought you were a f***ing cock.

How disillusioned are you, exactly?

That's weird, he's told plenty of people that but still talks to me at matches.

Que...Fatboy posting how much he lo...sorry detestes me!!!

You still haven't told me where you got your coat from Safenonce, I want one, give ya A TENNA for it :clap2:

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Apologies to the girl I kept falling on at QPR

fatboy said:
That's right Sam. he's got so many mates he's started a Respect Fake Slim thread.

apart from about 3 people, I have no mates on here and that's just the way I like it ta very much. Fake slim is a legend, but of course old bully boy Rumble picks on him because he's the only kid that is punier than you, what a BIG man you are.

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Apologies to the girl I kept falling on at QPR

edit

Last edited:

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Apologies to the girl I kept falling on at QPR

dwayne said:
You still haven't told me where you got your coat from Safenonce, I want one, give ya A TENNA for it :clap2:

It's Katharine Hamnett if you must know, cock features. It's alright, I wouldn't expect you to appreciate such quality gear. :salute:

alan partridge

Jul 7, 2003
Linton Travel Tavern
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Apologies to the girl I kept falling on at QPR

dwayne said:

Que...Fatboy posting how much he lo...sorry detestes me!!!

wow, dwayne speaks spanish AND lets people remove his bollocks!

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Apologies to the girl I kept falling on at QPR

Safeway said:
It's Katharine Hamnett if you must know, cock features. It's alright, I wouldn't expect you to appreciate such quality gear. :salute:

Autumn/Winter 2000, I would imagine, a Katherine Hamnett Parka retails at about £500-600 (a months wages for you). My guess is that it was a TKMaxx bargain basement.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here