Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Apollo 11- Did MAN really land on the MOON?

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
i think it was a woman , i mean no guy in his right mind would go somewhere on a saturday with no atmosphere .......................oh

SUIYHP

The King's Gull
Apr 16, 2009
Inside Southwick Tunnel
I personally sit on the fence over the whole issue. Apparently though 20% of Americans think it was a set up.

20% believe that the US government was responsible for killing thousands of people by blowing up the world trade centre just so they could invade afghanistan.

And so I quote from south park

"Kyle, are you saying one in five americans are retards?"
"Yes I am saying one in five americans are retards"

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
You COCK. (of the Shuttle variety)

:wink:

:cry:

pps I can see the youtubery-bizz now btw - so I hope that'll create a better ATMOSPHERE between us. :thumbsup:

EDIT That goddam Mr T beat me to it AGAIN! :rant: I'll be giving him the ROCKET if & when I see him..

Last edited:

Stoo82

GEEZUS!
Jul 8, 2008
Hove
20% believe that the US government was responsible for killing thousands of people by blowing up the world trade centre just so they could invade afghanistan.

And so I quote from south park

"Kyle, are you saying one in five americans are retards?"
"Yes I am saying one in five americans are retards"

Don't you mean: "So they could invade Afghanistan, then Iraq, ready for the final game against Iran henceforth controling the worlds oil supply?"

us-military-bases-surround-iran.jpg

BUT, this is neither the time or the place.

Whitterz

Mmmmm? Marvellous
Aug 9, 2008
Eastbourne
Lets not forget the US was head to head with the Russians in the Cold War both battling it out for the space race to get a man on the moon.....

withdeanwombat

Feb 17, 2005
Somersetshire
The Holocaust never happened.

Brighton have never beaten Arsenal or Manchester United in the League.

Killing in the Name never was Xmas no 1.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
The fact that NASA has failed for the last 40 years to come out and physcially shut the doubters up by providing hard evidence

but there is hard evidence (as already pointed out) and thousand of witnesses (including the Soviets), its just numpties and nutter who refuse to accept this. they havnt gone back because its fantastically expensive and theres f*** all purpose. they only went first time to beat the Russians.

Lyndhurst 14

Jan 16, 2008
I always thougt the film "Capricorn 1" was quite thought provoking.

Apparently they are going back by 2020, as kind of a first step towards a manned landing on Mars.

That's based on the totally FICTITIOUS theory that Mars actually exists.

Have YOU seen it? What purports to be Mars is nothing but one of millions of bright dots in the sky. Is that convincing evidence? Of course not.

The moon, on the other hand, obviously DOES exist. There's nothing quite like it.

Half Time Pies

Sep 7, 2003
Brighton
The fact that NASA has failed for the last 40 years to come out and physcially shut the doubters up by providing hard evidence, and by announcing no further trips to the moon suggests that conspiracists have a valid point to raise a doubt over the mission.

I personally sit on the fence over the whole issue. Apparently though 20% of Americans think it was a set up.

There IS hard evidence that man went to the moon:
Lunar Laser Ranging experiment - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Greatest hoax in history, let's look at how they did it. Firstly once the astronauts had entered the rocket (in a blaze of publicity and worldwide TV coverage) they were taken by a hidden elevator down to a secret bunker. The rocket, a simple unmanned one, then blasted off. Secondly the communications that the entire world tracked from Apollo as it made its way to the moon were recordings that had been made in advance. Ditto the TV pictures from the moon itself which had also been filmed in advance in a secret location in the Nevada desert. Some VERY hi-tech broadcasting equipment had been fitted to the lunar module (which never actually landed) to fool the watching world into believing that the TV and radio signals were in fact coming from the lunar surface rather than a craft just in orbit. (I dunno how they did that, the American probably got it from the aliens who landed at Roswell).

Finally the module made it's way back to earth, again under the eyes of the watching world, and splash-landed. The astronauts were then taken to the site by submarine and put back in the module via a secret underwater entrance (evidence of which was then destroyed).

This con was SO successful that not only was every single observer on the planet fooled, including the Russians and Chinese who wanted it to fail, that the Americans did it again.

And again.

And again.

And again.

And again.

All in all the Yanks faked SIX moon landings, and the actual unsolved part of the conspiracy is - why did they do it a further five times when the first fake (apart from some dodgy pictures) was so successful? And of course no one involved in any of the six hoaxes has ever come forward to say how it was done, but I reckon they were all drugged.

And as Lord B says SURELY there's no one who believes that Mars actually exists?

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley

Barrow Boy

NSC Patron
Nov 2, 2007
GOSBTS
Greatest hoax in history, let's look at how they did it. Firstly once the astronauts had entered the rocket (in a blaze of publicity and worldwide TV coverage) they were taken by a hidden elevator down to a secret bunker. The rocket, a simple unmanned one, then blasted off. Secondly the communications that the entire world tracked from Apollo as it made its way to the moon were recordings that had been made in advance. Ditto the TV pictures from the moon itself which had also been filmed in advance in a secret location in the Nevada desert. Some VERY hi-tech broadcasting equipment had been fitted to the lunar module (which never actually landed) to fool the watching world into believing that the TV and radio signals were in fact coming from the lunar surface rather than a craft just in orbit. (I dunno how they did that, the American probably got it from the aliens who landed at Roswell).

Finally the module made it's way back to earth, again under the eyes of the watching world, and splash-landed. The astronauts were then taken to the site by submarine and put back in the module via a secret underwater entrance (evidence of which was then destroyed).

This con was SO successful that not only was every single observer on the planet fooled, including the Russians and Chinese who wanted it to fail, that the Americans did it again.

And again.

And again.

And again.

And again.

All in all the Yanks faked SIX moon landings, and the actual unsolved part of the conspiracy is - why did they do it a further five times when the first fake (apart from some dodgy pictures) was so successful? And of course no one involved in any of the six hoaxes has ever come forward to say how it was done, but I reckon they were all drugged.

And as Lord B says SURELY there's no one who believes that Mars actually exists?

Spot on, and of course the Russians, at the height of the Cold War, wouldn't have done everything they could to expose it as a conspiracy, would they?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here