Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Apollo 11- Did MAN really land on the MOON?

Whitterz

Mmmmm? Marvellous
Aug 9, 2008
Eastbourne
Biggest conspiracy in history?

[yt]Y5MVVtFYTSo[/yt]

[yt]ZiCKy41zZMU&NR[/yt]

discuss.

Last edited:

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
No! it WAS an hoax!

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
There's nothing to discuss Whitterz! :wink:

ps Are you a LUNAtic?

Last edited:

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Have you been smoking the reefa?

disgruntled h blocker

Oct 16, 2003
Ampfield
I love American documentaries. Due to the amount of ad breaks they have, along with the simplification of anything they discuss, they end up spending half the programme going back to the most basic points.

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
There is nothing to debate in my opinion, its like those wankers who say 9/11 was a hoax, stupid pricks.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
only complete nut jobs believe this is a hoax.

to fake the landings would have involved hundreds of people, all to be kept quiet over one fo the most significant events of the Cold War. not only that, there are the scientist who have studied the rocks/gravel brought back and theres a laser reflector dish placed on the surface which a group of scientists use to measure the distnace from the moon (slowly moving away).

Whitterz

Mmmmm? Marvellous
Aug 9, 2008
Eastbourne
only complete nut jobs believe this is a hoax.

to fake the landings would have involved hundreds of people, all to be kept quiet over one fo the most significant events of the Cold War. not only that, there are the scientist who have studied the rocks/gravel brought back and theres a laser reflector dish placed on the surface which a group of scientists use to measure the distnace from the moon (slowly moving away).

YET

If man had never been to the moon before 1969, how was man able to tell wether they were from the moon or not?

Whitterz

Mmmmm? Marvellous
Aug 9, 2008
Eastbourne
The fact that NASA has failed for the last 40 years to come out and physcially shut the doubters up by providing hard evidence, and by announcing no further trips to the moon suggests that conspiracists have a valid point to raise a doubt over the mission.

I personally sit on the fence over the whole issue. Apparently though 20% of Americans think it was a set up.

Stoo82

GEEZUS!
Jul 8, 2008
Hove
Proof of moon landing fakary

Fake_Moon.jpg

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here