Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Apart from Palace...

¡Cereal Killer!

Whale Oil Beef Hooked
Sep 13, 2003
Somewhere over there...
...which teams do you HATE? and why?

I have hated Chelsea for YEARS long before they had their millions, only because my Uncle supports them and caused a bit of a rivalary between us.

I also don't like Sunderland as I am an armchair Newcastle fan (have supported them since the age of 5 but Brighton are my number 1 team))

¡Cereal Killer!

Whale Oil Beef Hooked
Sep 13, 2003
Somewhere over there...
mejonaNO12 aka riskit said:
manchester united.

though i know am at the age where i apreciate a good team, which they are.

I agree, I just really hate their gloryhunting fans.

One of my mates really thinks that Rooney is FIT :lolol: I love taking the piss out her ecause of it.

Last edited:

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
¡Cereal Killer! said:
I agree, I just really hate their gloryhunting fans.

One of my mates really thinks that Rooney is FIT :lolol: I love taking the piss out her ecause of it.

There are some fit ManUre players (in the attractive sense), but Rooney ain't one of them.

As for teams I hate: Chelsea (Mourinho badly needs a smack in the face), Real Madrid and Leeds.

Sep 30, 2006
Up in the Gods
Man Ure.

Can't stand all those plastic glory-hunting "fans" who don't even know where Manchester is, let alone seen a game at Old Trafford.

I can see why people don't like Reading. To be honest I'm not too keen but they seem a good model for us to follow once we get Falmer. Madejski is an egotistical *****r.

Having said that, I'm sure I heard the Reading fans sing "We support our local team" to the Man Ure plastics last night. If I heard correctly, then hats off to them. It should be chant used at all Man Ure games by the opposing fans.

Starry

Captain Of The Crew
Oct 10, 2004
easier to tell you i only like leeds, leeds ladies, leeds academy, leeds juniors, leeds blind team, leeds disabled. hate the rest.

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
Arsenal because they have the shittest fans in the league. At least Man U have a decent hard core support if you look past all the glory hunters, Arsenal don't even have that. People who don't like football always say they support Arsenal. c**ts the lot of 'em

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Man Utd have one of the best away supporters in the country, home games are a library, to be expected though.

HampshireSeagulls

Moulding Generation Z
Jul 19, 2005
Bedford
Man Utd. 1983.

Hated Arsenal when they did us 4-0 in our first game in the old 1st Division, but changed my mind when I saw the game again on telly. They were just much, much better than us. Pat Jennings and a one-handed catch made us look like children playing adults. Hate become respect, to be honest.

SNOOBS

Feb 25, 2007
Brighton
Chelsea don't deserve to be where they are :angry:
Bolton - hate Campo, Davies, jaaksilienen and generaly the rest of there team.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here