That's incredible.

:whistle:

Edit: Incredibly, I was beaten to it. Again. :glare:

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Who is hulk and who are anzhi

Exactly. If a team are going to offer 1/10th BILLION for a player, you would have thought you would have heard of one of the parties Involved!

dannezz

Jun 6, 2011
Worthing
If so, which is doubtful, that's got to be one of the worst bits of business in footballing history. Besides N'gog to Bolton for 4 million of course.

Falkor

Banned
Jun 3, 2011
Exactly. If a team are going to offer 1/10th BILLION for a player, you would have thought you would have heard of one of the parties Involved!

they have only signed Eto for 28mill, Yuri Zhirkov dunno the fee for him and Balázs Dzsudzsák for 16mill.

larus

This, IMO, is what is so badly wrong with the game. £100m (or Euros), for a player FFS. (I know it's not a premierhip team, but the same applies to Man U, Man C, Chelsea)

The days are gone when teams could do a Wimbledon, or say Ipswich under Sir Bobby, and the game is much poorer for this. Of course, I want us to get to the premiership, but I know that we can never really hope to compete for a top 4-5 spot, no matter how good 'God' is.

BUTTERBALL

East Stand Brighton Boyz
Jul 31, 2003
location location
There is a serious resemblance here. Worrying.

hulk.jpg

hulk-porto-reu.jpg

BUTTERBALL

East Stand Brighton Boyz
Jul 31, 2003
location location
FC Anzhi Makhachkala (Russian: ФК "Анжи" Махачкала) is a Russian football club founded in 1991 based in Makhachkala, capital of the Republic of Dagestan, who play in the Russian Premier League. The word "Anzhi" is part of Anzhi-Qala (A Fortress of Soil, Qala or Kala قلعه means Fortress in Arabic and Turkic), the old name of Makhachkala. AND NOW MAKING HUGE BIDS FOR TOP PLAYERS. Will make Man City look like Grimsby Town soon.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here