Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Anywhere likely to be screening Sunday's game?

Dolph Ins

May 26, 2014
Mid Sussex
All the streams have these stupid links and pop ups, you just have to navigate them. As you say your computer said there wasn't a problem

Yes but I hate to think what would have happened if I had clicked that official looking link. Anyway then a sex pop up happened which I couldn't get rid of so have restarted and I am running a scan and going to listen on the radio. It's safer.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Can someone send me a link please, my poxy phone is struggling

Sent from my SM-A600FN using Tapatalk

Kalimantan Gull

Aug 13, 2003
Central Borneo / the Lizard
Yes but I hate to think what would have happened if I had clicked that official looking link. Anyway then a sex pop up happened which I couldn't get rid of so have restarted and I am running a scan and going to listen on the radio. It's safer.

Actually, you probably clicked on the wrong link. All the ones at the top are false adverts. Scroll down to the link for NBC sports SD, click on joker player link #1. That opens a pop up, close the X and any windows that pop open, then press play

Dolph Ins

May 26, 2014
Mid Sussex
Actually, you probably clicked on the wrong link. All the ones at the top are false adverts. Scroll down to the link for NBC sports SD, click on joker player link #1. That opens a pop up, close the X and any windows that pop open, then press play

Thanks but a bit late now and it's coming through loud and clear on Radio Sussex.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Was anyone's watching experience improved by this mornings advise?

Recidivist

Apr 28, 2019
Worthing
Drives me nuts trying to find these streams.

Use to watch using Redbox but don't seem to be able to access any streams now that don't fall over every two minutes.

There's clearly a big demand for these so I don't understand why no one isn't able to offer this legally? I'd be perfectly happy to pay a modest amount on a per-game basis!

There's no way that it would reduce attendance at Premier League games so what's the problem?

How do these streams become available anyway? They're clearly being filmed professionally at the stadium. Are the streamers hacking into the feed somehow?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here