Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Anything interesting from last night's fans forum?

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
Nice one. That's actually quite amusing.

Anyway all along, I have been clear that I simply found myself agreeing with the guy. Some others do, some don't. Fact of the matter is, nothing is going to change, so we should all just get on with deciding which pub we are going to before the game. We will all be pissed and smiling. Who knows maybe I will buy commander a pint following my rant. LOL

For the record, I think both he and Hebbard seem fairly sound, and are probably good at their jobs. But I don't think they can really see it from the fans' perspective like us, because, well, they're not.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
No your number of post does not upset me. Your attitude to just about everything does. You have the audacity to tell people who live and breathe it they have no life and you laugh at them, then you spend your life typing away on the message board.

Most of what you say, I cannot even muster the effort to read, simply because you talk so much utter bollocks.

Both yourself and notters suggest I have talked bollocks regarding the number of 1901 who will attend away games. Yet KB has told the man in question face to face what he believes. AND YET still you say that you think KB is wrong. SO the guy who IS NOT and HAS NOT BEEN a season ticket holder yet again knows best. You know better than KB. You are truly cracking me up.

And finally to conclude this RANT... and yes this is personal. You seem to be one of those tedious people who has nothing better to do than respond to peoples comments with an antagonistic, childish and damn right infuriatingly shite tone.

Lets take for example this thread, where I have simply said that I agree with the guy who raised this at the forum. Surely this is just a one off. Surely all your posts can't be quite like this. Oh lets see, your other effort today was on a thread as follows

eating at football?
Why dont people have lunch before they leave and supper when they get home? Eating pies between 3pm and 5pm why?
Your epic, intelligent response was
think the real question is 'Why does anyone else give a shit if other people want to eat in football grounds?'

And that is having clicked on the thread Eating at football

:thumbsup:

Blimey. I really have riled you, haven't I?

I don't spend my life typing away on a message board, in fact I very rarely post outside of work hours. You say I talk so much utter bollocks, yet you cant be bothered to read what I post. That doesn't really make sense, does it?

With regards to Ken Brown, am I not allowed to disagree with him? Ken Brown thinks people want to see an opera singer at the Spurs game. I've been following the Albion for 20 years, he's been here only a few. He doesn't know how many 1901ers are going to apply for away tickets, he is guessing. So am I. I think it will be less than he does- so what? And I am a season ticket holder, and I have been a season ticket holder before, so I don't quite know what you mean by that bit. I just wasn't a STH for the last few seasons at Withdean.

So you've come to the conclusion that I am one of those tedious people who has nothing better to do than respond to peoples comments with an antagonistic, childish and damn right infuriatingly shite tone by.... looking at ONE of my 5,000 or so posts on a thread about why people eat at football matches. Again, that is a bit of an over-reaction, don't you think?

I know sometimes I can come across as patronising or antagonistic, it's difficult not to sometimes when posting on a messageboard because of the lack of tone, but I don't think I have this time. In fact I don't think I've ever read the words 'I agree with Commander' as many times as I have on this thread, it doesn't happen very often!

Tummy Burger

Aug 1, 2003
Haywards Heath
Don't worry, I am smiling at how riled you got me as well.

Funny how people are getting so heated about so many subjects now... at a time when things have never looked so good.

Now then, did someone mention something about a smoking area? LOL - OK thats enough NSC for one day.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Don't worry, I am smiling at how riled you got me as well.

Funny how people are getting so heated about so many subjects now... at a time when things have never looked so good.

Now then, did someone mention something about a smoking area? LOL - OK thats enough NSC for one day.

Good. I'll look forward to that pint!

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
For the record, I think both he and Hebbard seem fairly sound, and are probably good at their jobs. But I don't think they can really see it from the fans' perspective like us, because, well, they're not.

Isn't Mr Hebberd a Man Utd fan and an ex-copper ? I thought he would have looked at things from a slightly different view but then "toe the line" if there is a conflict over what the official standpoint is.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Sorry to bring this up again, but according to Empire on the Pompey tickets thread:

my mate drove over today,we are 30 ponits short so cant get till 6 oclock on line tonight,
he asked if he could still get,they werent having none of it,but when he asked ,how many have you sold,he said 10!!!,so your tellling me ,i still cant get till 6 tonight!!

So it would appear those nasty 1901ers aren't buying up all our precious away tickets, in fact they have bought only 10 of them. What a surprise.

Tummy Burger

Aug 1, 2003
Haywards Heath
Sorry to bring this up again, but according to Empire on the Pompey tickets thread:

So it would appear those nasty 1901ers aren't buying up all our precious away tickets, in fact they have bought only 10 of them. What a surprise.

If that is true, then that is very amusing. Tends to back up some people's perceptions of 1901 ers though.

Will discuss further over that pint. WSU?

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
If that is true, then that is very amusing. Tends to back up some people's perceptions of 1901 ers though.

Will discuss further over that pint. WSU?

It's up to 60 now apparently, but that still leaves 3050 for the likes of you and me.

And nope, I'm in the North I'm afraid.

Sure we'll both be at Pompey though!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here