Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Anything But Zero

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
With the fantastic invention of the Zero drinks, which is your favourite?

Coke
cokezero.jpg

Sprite
Sprite_Zero__637161.jpg

Lilt
lilt%20cans.jpg

Fanta Orange
19794011_S.jpg

Fanta Lemon
26348011_S.jpg

Fanta Summer fruits

zedbig.jpg

I like being fat
0035%20-%20Judd%20Nick%20(Fat%20Man).jpg
cokezero.jpg

Last edited:

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
Wow, did we really need battering with an 8-foot high coke can? :lolol:

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Fanta Orange for me, but only the proper version. I can't stand all this 'Zero' crap.

Is that Coke can pic quite big enough for you?

:lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

Last edited:

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
I used to drink diet coke loads....but after I learned whats actually in most of those drinks I couldn't touch another drop!

Shropshire Seagull

Nov 5, 2004
Telford
tedebear said:
I used to drink diet coke loads....but after I learned whats actually in most of those drinks I couldn't touch another drop!

Tede, that'll be the Aspartame - the most evil of non-regulated drugs on our planet. Drink the stuff with sugar in, its better for you as a little extra fat is MUCH less harmful than a brain-tumor load of aspartame poison.

"Diet" drinks can seriously damage your health !

www.aspartame.com
www.sweetpoison.com
www.aspartamekills.com
etc etc. google it and get educated .....

finbar

Jul 15, 2003
Hove
OzMike said:
I'm on zero beer at the moment, its been a while no local pubs here:down:

Jesus, get down to Fremantle and have a day at Little Creatures on the Pale Ale! That'll sort you

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
Pepsi Max is actually Diet Pepsi, but is marketed for blokes, who presumably think the word "Diet" is a bit girlie. Hence all the ads when it was launched were vety ladish, and extreme sport-type think.

I don't know the same is true with Coke Zero and the rest, but I'd suggest it is very similar to the Diet product in each case. Maybe the flavourings are marginally different, but essentially it's Diet Coke.

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
Gritt23 said:
Pepsi Max is actually Diet Pepsi, but is marketed for blokes, who presumably think the word "Diet" is a bit girlie. Hence all the ads when it was launched were vety ladish, and extreme sport-type think.

I don't know the same is true with Coke Zero and the rest, but I'd suggest it is very similar to the Diet product in each case. Maybe the flavourings are marginally different, but essentially it's Diet Coke.

My argument against it just being diet coke is that it has a different Calorie content.

Cian

Jul 16, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
Gritt23 said:

It has a higher caffeine concentration than Diet, and has two sweeteners not one. And oddly enough, its not available in the states... cause the ingredient mix is banned :lolol: :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here