Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Anyoneknow anyone called Jeremy?

countrygull

Jul 22, 2003
Horsham
Actually I know a chap called Jeremy and he's terribly pleasant. And so is his wife.

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
My name is Jeremy. I am not a twat.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
The Jeremy I know is a decent fella and not a twat.

One of my brothers is a Jeremy. Albion fan - went to the Cup Final (replay). season ticket holder at Withdean (not now tho - oh what is he MISSING!)

Lots of O levels. Five A level; all at Grade A - good degree from a University in the top ten in the world!) - so not a twat

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
I went into business with a bloke called Jeremy. He SPUNKED all the profits on high-grade hookers, cost me a fortune to buy myself out of the mess too. One of my clients was called Jeremy and he did the dirty on me.

So, yes, you won't find me disagreeing with the general proposition.

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
I've known a couple.

One at school was ok, quite a cool fella actually.
The other one calls himself "Jez" but that's still a Jeremy. Lovely fella, big Brighton fan, saw him on Charlton platform this very Saturday.

tonymgc

Banned
May 8, 2010
Drive by abusing
¤dãŃn¥ §êãgüll¤;3759556 said:
there's not but do you remember that graham brown kid at our school?
I mean he was like 12 years old and called graham brown. And yep, he was a complete f***ing melt.

grrrrrraaaaaaham brown!!!!!

Cpt. Spavil

Mar 9, 2008
my mate jeremy is a lovely bloke, hes a wolves fan as well and hes great to talk to plus hes a drummer in 2 bands

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
i ahve known two quite well, they are not twats. however, they both prefered to be called jed/jez, maybe this is significant.

jezzer

Jul 18, 2003
eastbourne
Im jeremy and didnt much care for my name when i was a kid but then everyone calls me jez which i like and there are worse names, most the big dickheads ive met have been called Julian, Graham or Nigel!! I was on the platform on saturday aswell so there were at least two lovely jezzers there.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here