Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Anyone work in London and going straight to Palace game from work ?

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
Just seen this, i'm rushing back after my first ever lecture at Sheffield, get into St Pancras at 5.36 so will probably be getting a train from Victoria around 6ish. I'll be drinking the entire way to speed up the journey, and wearing colours. Can't wait.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
Just seen this, i'm rushing back after my first ever lecture at Sheffield, get into St Pancras at 5.36 so will probably be getting a train from Victoria around 6ish.

to avoid having to get across London by tube, you might want to check the times of First Crapital trains from St Pancras to Brighton direct instead.

Last edited:

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
to avoid having to get across London by tube, you might want to check the times of First Crapital trains from St Pancras to Brighton direct instead.

Yeah i did look at that mate, but i'm trying to do it as cheaply as possible so only booked the advance ticket from Sheffield - London thus far. Will have another look now.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
There are no brighton bound trains from London Bridge that go via Clapham Junction, the only trains that go to Clapham Junction via london bridge is the local stopper that goes to victoria.

Cheers dude, I was replying to someone else, I'll be going from Victoria... I got it wrong.

Saint Lennard

Prawn Sarnie Casual
Sep 30, 2004
Seafront shelters
I'm on the 17:34 from victoria. It can't come quick enough but not looking forward to mixing with the unwashed. May have to bring a peg for my nose.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here