Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Anyone with fewer than 100 posts to be banned

Jim in the West

NSC Patron
Sep 13, 2003
Way out West
Just for the time being, until we appoint a new manager, could the mods please ban anyone with fewer than 100 posts. This will automatically get rid of 99% of the crap on this board :lolol:

Hills

Feb 2, 2009
Some of the the claims on here regarding who the new manager will be and Dick Knights conduct have been laughable! I've been a keen viewer of NSC for a few years, but only decided to start posting to ensure there were at least a few semi sensible opinions being heard!

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Some of the the claims on here regarding who the new manager will be and Dick Knights conduct have been laughable! I've been a keen viewer of NSC for a few years, but only decided to start posting to ensure there were at least a few semi sensible opinions being heard!
We need more people like you.

Market Porter

Or The Globe
Feb 14, 2008
South Walk
Yup, ban me.

Lets face it, until you've reached the level of rapier wit and incisive comment required to pepper this board with the negativity and pessimism that has overwhelmed this board recently you should just GO AWAY (IN CAPS to emphasise on all posts, except Bars, who being a total..) and keep your opinions to yourselves. Insert smiley to counterbalance opinion here...

What happened to this happy board where the jolification of fellow fans was the order of the day, Polls, hearty debate and MILF's? Oh and while we're here, why have neo-nazi holocaust denying knuckle dragging BNP prospective voting unemployable tossers decided to dip their pure white toes in our admirably liberal board? What has brought about this drift into vitriol and bile that has soured our once ebulliant discourse, apart from the recent results?

I'll get me coat

jordanseagull

Feb 11, 2009
Yup, ban me.

Lets face it, until you've reached the level of rapier wit and incisive comment required to pepper this board with the negativity and pessimism that has overwhelmed this board recently you should just GO AWAY (IN CAPS to emphasise on all posts, except Bars, who being a total..) and keep your opinions to yourselves. Insert smiley to counterbalance opinion here...

What happened to this happy board where the jolification of fellow fans was the order of the day, Polls, hearty debate and MILF's? Oh and while we're here, why have neo-nazi holocaust denying knuckle dragging BNP prospective voting unemployable tossers decided to dip their pure white toes in our admirably liberal board? What has brought about this drift into vitriol and bile that has soured our once ebulliant discourse, apart from the recent results?

I'll get me coat

Best post of the year. Totally aggree. Long live the Market Porter. :)

FalmerforAll!**

NSC's Most Intelligent
Oct 26, 2005
Burgess Hill
Yup, ban me.

I'll get me coat

It's ok, you have more than 100 posts.:thumbsup:

Teddy Maybank

Feb 23, 2009
Only joined because it seemed that the fans of the club that I have loved for over 30 years were becoming so negative, almost willing us to get relegated. GET BEHIND THE TEAM.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here