Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Anyone with a Hotmail account?

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
Have you got your extra MB space yet? I'm STILL on 2mb after they sent me an e-mail every month for the past 6 months stating "you will soon enjoy the benefits of more e-mail space!"

Not that it matters that much as I have 3 G-Mail accounts but it'd be nice for my hotmail one to catch up!

Digweeds Trousers

May 17, 2004
Tunbridge Wells
Have been sent something about it being sent to me by hotmail staff. Mind you, I don't really want them leafing through some of the filth on that. You guys really should subsribe to FHM and get the weekly Friday e-amil. Absolutely fantastic......

The Auditor

Sep 30, 2004
Villiers Terrace
CrabtreeBHA said:
Have you got your extra MB space yet? I'm STILL on 2mb after they sent me an e-mail every month for the past 6 months stating "you will soon enjoy the benefits of more e-mail space!"

Not that it matters that much as I have 3 G-Mail accounts but it'd be nice for my hotmail one to catch up!

up to 250 mb last week

Dawsey

Apr 25, 2004
Brighton
Re: Re: Anyone with a Hotmail account?

The Auditor said:
up to 250 mb last week

Same here, I've still got shitloads of old e-mails in my account and I'm still only taking up 1% of my space :p

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Digweeds Trousers said:
Have been sent something about it being sent to me by hotmail staff. Mind you, I don't really want them leafing through some of the filth on that. You guys really should subsribe to FHM and get the weekly Friday e-amil. Absolutely fantastic......

I get that, it's BRILLIANT.

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
Still 2mb for me, couple of lads in the office are saying there upto 250mb so im hoping i get mine eventually !

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
I've had my hotmail account for 4years +
Wonder if their doing it via the Alphabetic way or something crap like that!

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
Cool thanks Barnet

Wardy

NSC's Benefits Guru
Oct 9, 2003
In front of the PC
I have two accounts one is on 2mb and 1 is on 250mb. However I am sure that I signed them upat the same time and it is the one that starts with a w that as the 250mb while the one starting with d is still on 2mb

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
I registered my Hotmail account in 1998 although in the middle I didn't use it for a while and it got reset.

I still have 2mb which is damned annoying as it's on 99% at the moment.

I have two, one (very old) has been upgraded, one (very new) hasn't.

Old Goat

Jun 8, 2004
Mine went up to 250 last week and has been as slow as f*** ever since with emails stacking up for days. Anyone else had that problem or is it something to do with me?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here