Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

anyone want to see a picture of a goat driving a tractor?

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
That goat is a chav twat. Look at him - he's posing as if to say "I'm f***ing nicking it" and thinks it's a class act.

Look you thick chav, yes it has got MASSIVE wheels and yes it has got a big grill on the front but at the end of the day it's a shit heap that does about 5 miles an hour.

Muppet.

Jul 5, 2003
Cardiff
I believe the goat does indeed intend to drive the tractor. I reckon he is saying to his partner:

"Will you stop f***ing about with that camera and get into this bloody trailer! We've got a show to go to."

Last edited:

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
That goat has huge testicles. Surely the only logical conclusion is that it hasn't had any action for a while and is going for a cruise to pick up some skirt, with the intention of releasing the pressure on his nutsack. That's what the trailer full of hay is for. All cleared up?

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
nomad said:
Web%20Goat%20Tractor%20160-13-01.jpg

And I see the farmer got Zorro to do the paint job on his barn...

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I'm not convinced that tractor is roadworthy - its probably been sitting there for some time, and the goat now considers it part of the furniture for him to abuse at will. Note the lack of a winding crank at the front of the vehicle - its ancient and probably hasn't moved for years.

Anyway, I have it on good authority that goats can't drive tractors, because they have funny eyes.

Willow

Jul 6, 2003
Didcot
Easy 10 said:
I'm not convinced that tractor is roadworthy - its probably been sitting there for some time.

Precisely. That tractor has been immobile for some time, as can be evidenced by the grass growing under its wheels.

They goat has simply followed it's mountainous insticts and scrambled up to the top of it. The photographer has witnessed the ascent and has shouted 'get down from that tractor', which is why the goat has fixed us with its steely gaze.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here