Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Anyone want a lift to Leicester

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
Anyone want a lift to Leicester from Weybridge/Woking area or St Albans/Hemel? ???

rogue

Banned
Aug 26, 2005
In a police cell
Is Crawley out of your way:wave:

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
Yeah finish work at 430pm, what time can you get to Manchester?

:clap:

tomysupercup

North Stand Kollective
Sep 17, 2004
NORTH STAND
The Northstander said:
Yeah finish work at 430pm, what time can you get to Manchester?

:clap:

Where in Manchester are you?

Not much use now but I'm on the 15:20 from Piccadilly arrives Leicester 17:30
:drink:

tomysupercup

North Stand Kollective
Sep 17, 2004
NORTH STAND
Another Berkshire Seagull said:
Nice one Tomy I'll see you in the pub. Your Bro reckons he's probably going to go too :clap2:

which pub(s) are people drinking in tonight?

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
From football ground guide.com

The ground is walkable from the city centre (15-20 minutes), where there are plenty of pubs to be found. Most of the pubs near to the stadium are home fans only. In particular the Victory and Turnstile pubs should be avoided by visiting supporters. Plus the 'Half Time Orange' pub located just over the road from the away end, is a members-only Leicester City bar.

Andy Jobson a visiting Southampton fan informs me; 'Probably the best bet for away fans is the Counting House pub on Freemens Common Road. It has a good mix of both sets of supporters, with all the normal facilities on offer'. Beaumont Fox adds; 'This pub is located just off the Aylestone Road, past the Local Hero pub (home fans only) and the Mecca Bingo Hall. It does though exclude away supporters when the game is deemed to be a 'high profile' one'. Peter Moss a visiting Liverpool supporter continues; 'On my last visit the Counting House was only admitting home fans. I would though like to recommend the 'Pride Of Leicester' pub which is near to the Victory pub and Leicester Rugby Club. This was the nearest pub to the stadium that we could find for an away fan to drink in'.

For those arriving by train then 'The Hind' pub across the road from the station serves a selection of real ales. Otherwise alcohol is available inside the stadium.

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
sorry m8 going from home, stayed with rents at weekend thats why i went bk to HH

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
have to do a bit of speeding to get there if your leaving at 5 :lolol: :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here