Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Anyone used CPFC BBS before?

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
OK, so who's who in CPFC BBS?

Do those in North Stand Chat use same username in CPFC?

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I find it hard to have any meaningful banter whilst we remain a division below Palace. :down:

Expect a very large percentage of Palace fans have no real comprehension of the depth of the feelings during the Mullery/Venables years that ran between the clubs which is a shame as those were fantastic days for the rivalry and maybe in 3 or 4 years we'll be able to re-ignite this rivalry properly :thumbsup:

Last edited:

little al

Crystal Palace fan
Apr 4, 2009
Aberdeen, United Kingdom
I find it hard to have any meaningful banter whilst we remain a division below Palace. :down:

Expect a very large percentage of Palace fans have no real comprehension of the depth of the Mullery/Venables feelings that ran between the clubs which is a shame as those were fantastic days for the rivalry and maybe in 3 or 4 years we'll be able to re-ignite this rivalry properly :thumbsup:

I do hope so. I really wanted you to come up this season. (dont tell anyone on the Palace BBS I said that though!)

brightonseaweed

Apr 18, 2009
All you brighton fans are indbred wankers, scumbags shithole wank muffin toss *****. Go lick your dad's minge you tossers! f*** off back to little Brighton town, for poofters you PRICKS!

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
All you brighton fans are indbred wankers, scumbags shithole wank muffin toss *****. Go lick your dad's minge you tossers! f*** off back to little Brighton town, for poofters you PRICKS!

Was it really worth the bother of registering on here just to post that drivel?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here