Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Anyone up for a game of Mornington Crescent?

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
An interesting ploy, but easily foiled if I utilise the Traitor's Gate scenario. I give you Tower Hill

Hmm, starting to look dangerously like we're stuck around Tower Hill here....problem is there's only one way out of it I can see, so here goes (sorry folks).....Dollis Hill.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Hiney is "in Nidd" for going back to Tower Hill. However a Jack the Ripper amendment 1888 brings us to Whitechapel.

Collar Feeler

No longer feeling collars
Jul 26, 2003
All these fancy rules being applied left right and centre. Can I bring us back to normality with a return to the original Association rules and take a quick relaxing hop all the way over to zone 4 and the DLR - I present GALLIONS REACH(with disabled access). Hoho it's professional MC players only from here on I feel! :yahoo:

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
All these fancy rules being applied left right and centre. Can I bring us back to normality with a return to the original Association rules and take a quick relaxing hop all the way over to zone 4 and the DLR - I present GALLIONS REACH(with disabled access). Hoho it's professional MC players only from here on I feel! :yahoo:

The ante has been well and truly upped there, but I think I can handle it.

Upminster Bridge

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
NF Stovolds rules clearly state that on a Tuesday, especially when Sunny, that people will meet their Waterloo

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
NF Stovolds rules clearly state that on a Tuesday, especially when Sunny, that people will meet their Waterloo

Ouch, a rookie error there I'm afraid, and a fatal one too.

Clearly you've forgotten that while it is indeed Tuesday, the year ends in a 9, which means a Reverse Picard Maneouvre is all that's needed for me to be able to take us to MORNINGTON CRESCENT.

:goal:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here