Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Anyone still in denial?

KeegansHairPiece

Jan 28, 2016
Idiot. Fulham got a point at Old Trafford last night. They're clearly on a roll and will easily beat on-the-beach Newcastle by a couple of goals this weekend so can easily catch us if we get a 10 point deduction and lose to Arsenal by 18 goals.

All joking aside, I was thinking last night if you looked at our gap to 18th and applied that points gap plus our GD to other years, what would our relative position be based on the 13th point gap to 18th rather than our actual current total. So I wasted 15mins and took a look...(all I've done is look at the past table, added 13 points to 18th and slotted us in with our current GD).

2020 – 13th
2019 – 13th
2018 – 10th
2017 – 8th
2016 – 11th
2015 – 10th
2014 – 11th
2013 – 8th
2012 – 10th
2011 – 8th

Average position if you achieve 13 point gap to 18th is 10th. Just an exercise, no real meaning to it, just interesting to me really.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Anyone still in denial that we are not going down this season?

It's been on the cards for months and Fulhams results today has sealed it. They are on the march and we are in freefall. Hard to see where our next point is coming from.

I've been pointing it out for months that this clueless ****wit is taking us down, yet everybody else seemed in denial. I think most people have come round to realising now that our Premier league days are coming to an end.

Potter will have to be replaced next season as he's clearly lost the dressing room. He's the most uninspiring manager we've ever had bar Hyppia. Churns out the same twaddle every week in his pressers, sucking through his teeth and telling us we are learning...which is clearly bullshit.

Turning some decent players into absolute donkeys, coaching out the ability to score goals, random substitutions, playing Dan Burn every week which should be a criminal offence.

Can't think of anyone who has damaged this club more since Belotti and Archer.
^------ This poster is in denial.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here