Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

anyone seen the boys train at falmer?

HseagullsH

NSC's tipster
May 15, 2008
Brighton
I work at the Esporta Club in Brighton and have also played in the 3G pitch at Falmer. See the players in the club all the time but don't actually know where abouts they train...

Can someone explain where abouts in the Falmer catchment area the training ground is..

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
I havent watched them train no.

But ive played there a few times against AFC Ringmer in the mid sussex league.

And i tell you the pitches are awesome, easily the best i have played on locally.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Not that I have but also its interesting to see if there are any "new" faces on trial or whatever...before the news breaks on Seagulls World as NSC gets there first!

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
There is no security up at the training ground bar the usual Sussex Uni security who won't batter an eye lid unless you are drunk or doing something wrong. They used to go into the cafe bit after training but not been up there since I left uni. Watched them train a couple of times mainly because the gym was up there best part was Zamora having a right go at Marney (I think) for missing a shot

Postman Pat

Jul 24, 2007
Coldean
I must admit that I have, I took my son up there when he had an Inset day at school as we live pretty local. Parked up and watched from the benches underneath, then watched from the balcony, no one batted an eyelid as we stayed out of the way.

FDM even posed for a picture with my son in the cafe bar afterwards.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
surely this must be something to do with Danny Seagull if this involves "boys train" ?

luke17

Oct 9, 2003
Id rather watch Emmerdale than watch Dean 'Dya know what i mean' White take a coaching session.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
It's seems a perfectly civil question yet the above posters have given the fella a lot of crap. Grow up guys. I for one have not I am afraid Kalnix.

It might help your cause if you spelt his name correctly.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here