Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

anyone seen the boys train at falmer?

Forster's Armband

Sep 23, 2008
London
It's seems a perfectly civil question yet the above posters have given the fella a lot of crap. Grow up guys. I for one have not I am afraid Kalnix.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
No, but interesting post. I am sure some people have done. Always wonder what sort of security is in place. i.e.what is to stop the next opposition coming down and sussing out what we are planning on free kicks and corners, assuming we plan of course!!

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
No, but interesting post. I am sure some people have done. Always wonder what sort of security is in place. i.e.what is to stop the next opposition coming down and sussing out what we are planning on free kicks and corners, assuming we plan of course!!

Didn't Mark McGhee invite anybody who fancies it to come and watch training?

I'm not sure if any managers since have had the same open-door ppiicy.

Smythe

Oct 8, 2008
Brightonian in Manchester

I think the way we stopped our oponents seeing what we plan for free kicks and corners was by not practicing them at all...........hopefully this will change this season.

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
Why the f*** would you wanna go and watch them Train?

:mad:

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Isn't it a fairly open/easy to access area?
I thought that any "security" was limited to university staff but haven't been there to find out. In the past we seem to have had sightings of triallists etc by university students and such like

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
Isn't it a fairly open/easy to access area?
I thought that any "security" was limited to university staff but haven't been there to find out. In the past we seem to have had sightings of triallists etc by university students and such like

This is true - didn't the news break about Carole re-signing because he was sighted at treaining by an NSC'er who happened to be in halls?

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Why the f*** would you wanna go and watch them Train?

:mad:

What's wrong with watching them train?
people are getting so bitchy on here.

Well for what it's worth PD, they used to say that Tottenham fans would turn up at White Hart Lane to watch the players' shirts on a washing line ..................... course that's when they had real fans
:lolol:

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
F##k me! no wonder this guy has only posted 10 times in 3 years if this is the sort of reception he gets. Surely it was a reasonable question?????

We're the Stripes

Jul 31, 2005
BN2
This is true - didn't the news break about Carole re-signing because he was sighted at treaining by an NSC'er who happened to be in halls?
That'd be me. My halls last year happened to be directly next to the artificial pitch at Falmer, and due to the bad weather conditions in winter, they were training on there more often than they usually do, I think. It was quite something being able to watch them train from the comfort of my bedside though. :laugh:

With regards to security 'n that, I haven't been over to their training pitches at the Sussex campus, but over at the artificial pitch there's nothing to stop someone from strolling in and watching. And obviously with the student halls directly opposite, it all seemed very public. Not sure many students really noticed, probably due to lack of interest/not having any idea who they were!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here