Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Will episode 2 be on next week ?

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
I made a formal complaint
If you complain to Ofcom about content in a TV programme it gets reported as a statistic in their monthly bulletin.

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
If you complain to Ofcom about content in a TV programme it gets reported as a statistic in their monthly bulletin.

There's a plan - how many complaints does it take to get noticed? Not many I would think.

Anyone on here know enough about the process to be able to lay it out in simple terms? If so, I'd be happy to badger OFCOM. If we all did, then that could be quite interesting?

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
Interestingly enough, this year sees the 200th anniversary of Charles Darwin, I wonder,if he had been born 150 years later, would he have been able to isolate and define the process of evolution and survival of the fittest through watching 40 years of sitcoms ?

Yes,yes he would and it would have been called

"The Origin of Feaces"

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
There's a plan - how many complaints does it take to get noticed? Not many I would think.

Anyone on here know enough about the process to be able to lay it out in simple terms? If so, I'd be happy to badger OFCOM. If we all did, then that could be quite interesting?

only 1 , as the right wing religious nutters are always complaining about infringements of the broadcasting code with regard to adult channels.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
just lodged a complaint on the BBC website.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
It really was absolute wank. Truly awful. Probably the worst programme I have *ever* seen on BBC1. On the positive side, at least they've put it next to that shocking crap Only Fools spin off so it gives you a whole hour to do something else instead before HUSTLE comes on.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
The Samaritans helpline must have been overloaded last night between 8 and 9.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I opted not to watch it.

Are we talking ITV levels of shit-com here?

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
it has taken a slating on TV forums , one guy on Digital Spy posted that along with Green Green Grass it was BBC's comedy hour - minus the comedy.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
I watched the first 30 seconds then realized masterchef was on. Looked like a carbon copy of several other family sitcoms, was it?

Was it up to the standard of the continuously excellent My Family??

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
I walked in after a hard day at work and the children were watching it on demand, within a minute I had seen said imagery plastered on the childs wall. Child abuse.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
I walked in after a hard day at work and the children were watching it on demand, within a minute I had seen said imagery plastered on the childs wall. Child abuse.
Have you arranged the counselling yet ? The mental torment could lead to nightmares and possible PTSD. Make a complaint on the BBC website so that episode 2 never sees the light of day.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here