Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Anyone see Tony Bloom last night?

ees complicated no?

Apr 3, 2011
Hove, United Kingdom

Whilst trying to find my mates after getting lost & I ended up seeing Tony with a few of his friends and other half, so I ended up having a picture with him as well as thanking him for everything he has done over the years (dw I wasnt wasted so I didnt look like a total fool of myself).
But its good to see that he really is a total down to earth & normal guy plus loves a good rave in his spare time! I wonder how many footall club owners are like him or is he one of a kind? Id love to think he stayed till the very end & ending up as drunk as the next person!:mad:

photo.JPG

I might aswell upload these to, The Amex was packed!

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA

Whilst trying to find my mates after getting lost & I ended up seeing Tony with a few of his friends and other half, so I ended up having a picture with him as well as thanking him for everything he has done over the years (dw I wasnt wasted so I didnt look like a total fool of myself).
But its good to see that he really is a total down to earth & normal guy plus loves a good rave in his spare time! I wonder how many footall club owners are like him or is he one of a kind? Id love to think he stayed till the very end & ending up as drunk as the next person!:mad:

View attachment 32365

I might aswell upload these to, The Amex was packed!

The stadiums's gone all wonky bloody pop concerts

amexee

Jun 19, 2011
haywards heath
If you ended up, half as wankered as the 2nd picture, then I suggest you stay in bed for the rest of the bank holiday

Techno

Oct 23, 2006
West Midlands
Yes we saw him and I got a picture of him with my brother, he was standing pretty much in the middle of the pitch at about 8 o'clock when we saw him.

Shook his hand and said thanks for the picture and thanks for the stadium etc, but left it at that as he was with friends/family. Seemed a really nice bloke, but is very short!!

Perhaps he was there because it was his turn to lock up the stadium afterwards, put the milk bottles out and ensure that Lawrenson, the stadium cat, was in his basket.

Seriously though, the man is a legend and fair does for him turning up and mixing with the punters. There is a YouTube clip of him somewhere of him being interviewed about a poker win, I think his dad and an uncle are with him. They all look and sound utterly normal and the sort of guys that you wouldn't give a second glance to in a pub or think "that guy is seriously loaded and can afford to fund a stadium out his small change". Tony B (and his family) are all legends in my book.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here