Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Anyone see this?

cardboard

Jul 8, 2003
Mile Oak
A great prog last night, they have a nice flat sorted out!!!

I think they have got no chance of pulling a wife (partner) though.
The rugby training for prince africa was quality, he downed those drinks with no probs!!!!

Shinbreath

Nov 1, 2008
Hove...
That's what I thought.

In all my adult years, many of which have been spent in that area, I've never been approached by - or seen any - ladies of the night.

Maybe you're as ugly as me shinbreath!

Sadly it might be something to do with my inch thick unibrow and hairy back. Comes with the territory when your a turk !!! :moo:

You want chilli sauce wiv dat my fren !! :sheep:

Brighton and Hove Albion 3 - Leeds United 2 :albion2: :albion2:

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
The best part for me was when Zulu was asked if he had heard of brighton and he said blah blah and knew the city had lots of gay people,of which he had no problem whith watsoever.... 2 mins later when he was told his flatmate was gay,you could almost see him whith a spear and the guys head on it,as he gently spit roasted him back home,not a happy bunny :lol:

csider

Dec 11, 2006
Hove
A great prog last night, they have a nice flat sorted out!!!

I think they have got no chance of pulling a wife (partner) though.
The rugby training for prince africa was quality, he downed those drinks with no probs!!!!

The Fag will do well me thinks!

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
New series of this, Undercover Princesses on BBC3 now! (the blonde looks a bit tasty)

:blush:

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
New series of this, Undercover Princesses on BBC3 now! (the blonde looks a bit tasty)

:blush:

She's very nice. I'm going to give this a try but I don't think it will be as good as the male version. Prince manbender(sp) and the homophobic, god fearing african made for excellent television.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here