Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Anyone see this?

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
Great tele form the bbc. I have to say I felt a bit sorry for the gay Indian guy manlover, I don’t think he’s ready for Brighton’s gay scene. He looked like a bit overwhelmed!

coventrygull

the right one
Jun 3, 2004
Bridlington Yorkshire
Great tele form the bbc. I have to say I felt a bit sorry for the gay Indian guy manlover, I don’t think he’s ready for Brighton’s gay scene. He looked like a bit overwhelmed!

Yes it was Brilliant. Loved that creepy guy in the gay pub. Poor prince looked really out of his depth. Think he will turn straight by the end of the show. great TV

pishhead

Jul 9, 2003
Everywhere
I think what makes it good is not that they're princes I think it could almost be irrelevant, its just the fact that they are putting people into situations and positions that they haven't experienced before. It does make for good tv though.
Who will ever foroget the sight of The Indian chap (manny?) dancing like a mong in revenge surrounded by blokes half his age.

Shinbreath

Nov 1, 2008
Hove...
I swear they planted that hooker on Western Road for good footage. Think it was by the bank near the top of Preston st.

I have NEVER EVER been approached and asked if I want business ANYWHERE in Brighton. And I have never ever heard of it happening to ANYONE I know..

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Just watched it and have to admit was quite funny,but seriously looking for a pure english women on a saturday night in brighton nah never gonna happen.

pishhead

Jul 9, 2003
Everywhere
nope that same bird think shes of north african descent right skag head shes always around the top of preston st and by the cash point where theres always scaffolding.

Sloth loves Chunk

Nov 14, 2003
I swear they planted that hooker on Western Road for good footage. Think it was by the bank near the top of Preston st.

I have NEVER EVER been approached and asked if I want business ANYWHERE in Brighton. And I have never ever heard of it happening to ANYONE I know..

That's what I thought.

In all my adult years, many of which have been spent in that area, I've never been approached by - or seen any - ladies of the night.

Maybe you're as ugly as me shinbreath!

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Plenty of hookers in brighton but ive found they tend to keep themselves to themselves and pretend to be married with 2.4 children.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here