Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Anyone received their parking ticket for Saturday yet?

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Bought mine first day they came out but still received nothing.

Ned

Real Northern Monkey
Jul 16, 2003
At Home
I've not received anything yet nothing for tonight, nothing for Saturday and no Smart card ! Bloom out. Poyet out. Everybody out !

Exactly the same although I have got a mobile phone message confirming tonight so hopefully the security will accept that.

Ned

Real Northern Monkey
Jul 16, 2003
At Home
You will need to go to the ticket office, they're very strict at the gate.

We've got to get to the ticket office and past the security on the gate, having paid £5 for parking this evening. The mobile phone message from the club stating that we have paid for parking will be useful (although to be fair they did tell us that the gate security will have a list of names)

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
We've got to get to the ticket office and past the security on the gate, having paid £5 for parking this evening. The mobile phone message from the club stating that we have paid for parking will be useful (although to be fair they did tell us that the gate security will have a list of names)

A lot of the tickets didn't work on Monday and after queuing up to get in, people had to go back to the ticket office with their "faulty" ticket and get another one. I guess that's what these ramp-ups are for!

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Could be interesting turning up at the parking on Saturday with only a mobile phone to show them. Mine doesn't confirm parking anyway!!!

southwickseagull

Mar 4, 2004
southwick
No ticket for tonight, no ticket for saturday, no ticket for spurs, no smart card, no travel vouchers, and no text message confirming anything!!! Think i need a very dark room and some help!

DanielT

they had a list on monday night. I didn't receive my ticket, but my name was down and i was in! tight to get out though, metal bollards within millimetres of the car.. perhaps to test whether the students are mullered

Beachbum71

Beachbum71
Apr 15, 2011
Shoreham beach
On Monday night hadn't received my parking ticket for WSU event. Took print out of email confirmation. Drove to the stadium to be re-directed back across the A27 and into the main Uni campus only to park in a pay and display car park(didn't have to pay of course) stewards didn't even look at my email. Walked to the Amex via A27 underpass and over the new Falmer railway bridge. All very interesting ! Enjoy tonight.

Joe Gatting's Dad

Feb 10, 2007
Way out west
Went into the ticket office yesterday and paid £30 for my travel tickets, which have arrived, but are all the AMEX. Given a receipt and promised they will be snt out in a day or so.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
They are cutting it very fine and relying very heavily on a very unreliable postal system!!

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
My parking ticket arrived today. It would be VERY easy to create another one!!!!

So all we have to do is drive to the entrance and say "My name is David Bellotti", they check the list, and they let you in?

Thanks for the information, Mr Ludd.

Magic Sponge

Jun 17, 2011
House In The Hill
Got my parking voucher in the post this morning but no ticket/smart card.
Did email the club earlier and they told me that if it doesn't arrive tomorrow or saturday then go to the ticket office before the game and they will issue a duplicate.
Think they might have quite a queue ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here