Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

anyone read Littlejohn in the Sun this morning?

Chesney Christ

Sep 3, 2003
Location, Location
TELF said:
the whole country aint P.C. you know. he says what a lot of people think but are affraid to say for risk of being called a racist/bigot/homophobe etc just as some of you right on guardian readers have called him for his views. littlejohn a tosser, get real

Is is just a coincidence that the most right wing contributors to this site are virtually all illiterate, pig-thick idiots who haven't even heard of grammar or spelling, as demonstrated above?

Let me help you TELF - a new sentence starts with a capital letter, its quite a simple system really.

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
EP Sam said:
Is is just a coincidence that the most right wing contributors to this site are virtually all illiterate, pig-thick idiots who haven't even heard of grammar or spelling, as demonstrated above?

Let me help you TELF - a new sentence starts with a capital letter, its quite a simple system really.

:dunce: :dunce: :jester: :jester: :salute:

TELF

Aug 19, 2003
Lancing
EP sam. So which parts were so right wing. I never said anything racist etc. Exactly my point really, if you are not PC you are automatically a nazi. As for the spelling and grammer its a long time since i was at school, but for you just a few hours

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
TELF said:
the whole country aint P.C. you know. he says what a lot of people think but are affraid to say for risk of being called a racist/bigot/homophobe etc just as some of you right on guardian readers have called him for his views. littlejohn a tosser, get real

If people are afraid to express views because they're afraid of being called racist, I would suggest that's because their views are racist.

As I said earlier in this thread, what's stopping people expressing these views? And as I also said earlier, it's because they are not as widely held as Littlejohn and his apologists think they are.

But rather than accept that they hold a minority view, they mouth platitudes about representing a mass of people afraid to speak out.

Fortunately such people are in a small minority although there still are too many of them for my liking.

Spicy

We're going up.
Dec 18, 2003
London
Some people fall about laughing at his columns but I can't always be bothered to read what he writes. I suppose its a question of taste.

Curious Orange

Punxsatawney Phil
Jul 5, 2003
On NSC for over two decades...
Nice to see that people have a stereotype for every occasion. I hate it that people feel the need to bracket other people into convenient little groups with a given set of characteristics. Everybody is different, and has their own moral and ethical structure. In reality you'll find that a lot of people have a combination of views from all political persuasions, stuff they agree with, and stuff they don't.

Chesney Christ

Sep 3, 2003
Location, Location
TELF said:
EP sam. So which parts were so right wing. I never said anything racist etc. Exactly my point really, if you are not PC you are automatically a nazi. As for the spelling and grammer its a long time since i was at school, but for you just a few hours

Fair enough, you never said anything particularly right wing yourself. However, the fact that you side with Littlejohn suggests to me that you lean fairly strongly that way.

Hunting 784561

Jul 8, 2003
Couldnt agree more. Politics has got nothing to do with intelligence or good grammar. That is a great fat leftie-student arrogance/lie.

For whats is worth IMHO, Littlejohn is a tosser, but a funny tosser who helps sells newspapers....

GNF on Tour

Registered Twunt
Jul 7, 2003
Auckland
chemical brother said:
I find it really sad how he's so full of hatred and intolerance, but then again he's not alone in having so much anger in him. We're all gonna end up six foot under with flies nibbling at our naked corpse one day, life's too short for all this shit.

xx

Just how is a fly gonna nibble at my bits when I'm six feet under? Is there some sort of insect mining fraternity I'm unaware of Hippy?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here