Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Anyone on THREE in Brighton/Hove/Shoreham?

gullshark

Dec 5, 2005
Worthing
If so, what's the SIGNAL like? My Vodafone contract is up soon and I'm swayed by the uber cheap SIM only deals.

Deano's Right Foot

Jul 5, 2003
Barcombe
vftst065193.jpg

Rubbish near Preston Park station (my wife is on three)

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
They're called 3 because you've got a 1 in 3 chance of picking up a signal. :lol:

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
I'm on 3, don't have a problem with it in Brighton

Mr Everyone

Jan 12, 2008
Long Eaton
I'm on 3 and when I was down south the other day, the reception where I was staying; Stapley Road part of Hove, was poor.

When I was visiting the Stanmer Villas part of Brighton, the reception again wasn't good.

Overall though, I love 3, but I'm in Nottingham so that's of no use to you!

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
I am on 3 and have been for around 2 years, signal is terrible around sackville road but better as get to old shoreham rd. Not the best in worthing but I still use it ok for calls and internet. As you go along the coast towards rottingdean and particularly saltdean it is perfect. Hope this helps

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
I am not from Brighton but I often visit. I've never had a signal problem anywhere there. Its good in Eastbourne or indeed in any major built up area I've visited. Awful signal at my parents but that's at Ripe out in the sticks.

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
Get yourself on a contract, and a shiny new HTC desire hd for £35 a month, unlimited internet usage, and unlimited txts and 2000 mins!

Wilka

Nov 18, 2003
Burgess Hill
Get yourself on a contract, and a shiny new HTC desire hd for £35 a month, unlimited internet usage, and unlimited txts and 2000 mins!

Signing up with the above link would also get you this:

£150 cashback on ANY handset contract (Text & Talk plans), including the The One Plan (inc the iPhone), with all you can eat data, 2000 minutes and 5000 texts. Hurry, limited time offer! Exp 24 Jul 2011

gullshark

Dec 5, 2005
Worthing
Not interested in 24 month contracts, I've got an unlocked iPhone 4 so I always go for 12 month SIM only deals through quidco and change providers every year ;)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here