Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Anyone on here on not planning to go tomorrow get yourselves down to Queens Road now

D

Deleted User X18H

..and get a ticket .........COME ON FCUKING GET ON WITH IT.

Last edited:

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I will be there as usual , freezing cold, jeans getting soaked and watching crap football :thumbsup:

I can take losing 0-4, a bad referee and the constant Withdean whinging. But PLEASE don't let it rain.

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
If you haven't got a ticket, then get one and come on down the Withers. It will be a lovely sunny day with a great atmosphere and we will win and have a ref that doesn't give Preston a dodgy penalty*

*Please note there is no mention of the word FACT in this sentence.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Tommorrow afternoon it will be cold, cloudy with persistant and heavy rain possibly turning sleety by late afternoon 6c. :clap:

Eggmundo

U & I R listening to KAOS
Jul 8, 2003
I won't be there.:down:
Got to go careful on my Holidays this year.

Gerbil

Nsc's most loved
Jul 6, 2003
Stalking Hayley
I sold my tickets because I can't be arsed watching shit football every week :thumbsup:

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I sold my tickets because I can't be arsed watching shit football every week

At least he's honest.

Gerbil

Nsc's most loved
Jul 6, 2003
Stalking Hayley
Uncle Spielberg said:
I sold my tickets because I can't be arsed watching shit football every week

At least he's honest.

It's true and as they say "honesty is the best policy"
:D

Feb 16, 2006
Hove
Got mine and taking my dad! He aint been for ages! Oh and by the way CAN EVERYONE f***ing CHEER UP!!! All these posts about selling your tickets beacuse you hate watching crap football, piss off and watch Chelski you bellends!

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
People need to be entertained as well. Something the club quickly needs not to lose sight of imho.

Feb 16, 2006
Hove
Yes that is true but the situation being as it is with nine games left if we want ANY chance of being entertained watching Albion v Sunderland, Pompey, Brum as apposed to MK Dons, Wycombe or Swindon then WE MUST put our frustration to one side and cheer the lads on no matter what!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here