Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Anyone off to Croatia [england game?]

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
roll on amsterdam! aint got tickets but hoping to get them in fastest finger first [second sale]

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Can I put my two-pennyworth in please?

The Croatian girls are, by and large, absoultely luvverly and real dirty too.

...and how do I know? :blush:

Last edited:

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
i know, i rekon we're going to have to check in our tickets :lolol:

Roadrunner

Oct 2, 2003
Littlehampton
The four of us (2 Albion, 1 Spurzzzzz, 1 Ipswich) got tickets in the second chance sale for Croaita, as we did for Skopje. Didn't think anything of it until I heard that they sold out in a matter of minutes. The beauty of it was that we subsequently had enough caps to be guaranteed tickets for the Holland game in November. Looking forward to both, travelling with TMG on Wednesday, who have a mixed reputation, and then independently by train to Amsterdam.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
did you get these by phone in the second sale? I went online and failed miserably.

Roadrunner

Oct 2, 2003
Littlehampton
Nope, did it online. Must have clicked at just the right second too. Hopefully we will be guaranteed tickets from here on in, as we have never been successful in a ballot (in around 15 attempts, including the World Cup ballots). We'll all be on 20 caps by the end of the year. The exception may be Estonia, and Andorra if they insist on playing it at their regular home ground.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here