Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Anyone not renewing their season ticket?

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
I'll give it another year, and if we don't make it, I'll give up and see if I can get to se Chelsea every week....I want some silver wear instead of excuses

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
I'll give it another year, and if we don't make it, I'll give up and see if I can get to se Chelsea every week....I want some silver wear instead of excuses
You might see some silverware this weekend if you are going to see Hudders at Wemberly

Southwick_Seagull

Oct 8, 2008
I've given it a year and It's not as good as Withdean so jacking it in. Just gonna sit in the garden when it's raining on Saturdays instead.

Bring back Bryan wade!!

I wanna caravan for me ma
Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
New baby daughter cannot justify the expense, gutted as had an ST all bar 1 season since 1987 but c'est la vie.

Will still make a few home games ticket availability pending.

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003

Back in with 4 poofs and a piano then?

bigjon

Oct 12, 2003
upsettingly im not renewing, im pissed off with the stewards victimising home fans making us sit down, but cant recall any away team getting treated the same, shit transport links, and piss poor catering staff.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
upsettingly im not renewing, im pissed off with the stewards victimising home fans making us sit down, but cant recall any away team getting treated the same, shit transport links, and piss poor catering staff.

ahhh didums..ffs grow up..o u hav..soz jus realised yur name is big jon

patchamalbion

Feb 26, 2009
brighton
i had to serious have a think as it's a fair old treck from Cheltenham but opted to keep it....and thank god, its been a few weeks and i'm already having withdrawl symptoms.

BRING ON THE FIXTURES

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
You might see some silverware this weekend if you are going to see Hudders at Wemberly

I am committed to singing in a concert for the brighton festival, so the one time town get to play at the new wembley, I can't bloody go....bad fan!!!!

...and yes I am guest singing with the four poofs. :clap2::clap2::clap2:

nomoremithras4me

Apr 7, 2011
Maybe all of you who are not renewing could get together and buy 1 seaso between you. Most of you have said you are going to go a couple of times and financially you would save a few quid on tickets, that would rebalance your travel costs maybe? You could call it Bhafc club, first rule of Bhafc club is you don't......... :) No seriously, it could work.

Brixtaan

Jul 7, 2003
Border country.East Preston.
I'm not renewing in WSL but moving to WSU and sharing with my cus.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here