Brighton, United Kingdom
yes ,yes it is

ring up and yell at them

chips and gravy

Jan 5, 2004
worthing
No - had to give mine up

Next week is going to be very difficult :nono:

Just called ticket office, it has been sent out. I have to wait until Friday and if still not there call, and I cabn pick up a duplicate for the Plymouth Game. Should it still not be there (or returned undelivered) by the Coventry game they will look at reissuing.

Stressful Times indeed!

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
im an m and mine is here

tricky

Jul 7, 2003
Reigate
So is it becuase we're Sussex exiles!!!
I'm not suprised that the post gets lost in the wild badlands of surrey and hampshire - it's bloody bandit country.

pompeydel

May 27, 2004
West Sussex
Well I'm a Sussex exile living in Hampshire and I've got mine.....so it ain't that....

:p

Ted

May 26, 2004
Craggy Island
Relax Soton. Mine got 'lost in the post' last season. They posted me a ticket for the first home game and a complete duplicate book of tickets followed a couple of days later, no fuss at all.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
got mine ages ago....

but my surname begins with B and i live in Brighton

so that really doesn't help :jester:

LowKarate

Jan 6, 2004
Wombling free
Yeah, got mine a week ago. I'm an S surname and resident outside Sussex, so no problems there.

I'd get in touch with them now. No point waiting for them to get it right.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Friend of mine has trouble every year getting his so this year he agreed to pick it up at the shop/ticket office. Clearly marked his new address on the renewal form.

What happens:

Season Ticket arrives by post at his old address. Luckily the house is empty and he still has a key whilst the property is in probate etc so he didn't lose them but what organisation.

Last edited:

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
BensGrandad said:
Friend of mine has trouble every year getting his so this year he agreed to pick it up at the shop/ticket office. Clearly marked his new address on the renewal form.

What happens:

Season Ticket arrives by post at his old address. Luckily the house is empty and he still has a key whilst the property is in probate etc so he didn't lose them but what organisation.

I moved addresses in March after renewing my season ticket in February to take advantage of the full discount.

My season ticket was delivered a week ago without any problems to my NEW address.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here