Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

anyone know this twat

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
he has a season ticket in H block and goes to most away games, saw him outside the bear last thursday with a broken arm

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
Is it the bloke who was featured in a video on here a couple of weeks back, on an aeroplane reading out a menu with a fake German accent and pretending to be something to do with the Third Reich...if not I wouldn't mind betting they are related!

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
NSC Patron
Jan 7, 2006
At least he's Albion through and through.

See him all the time at away games when I'm there.

Spider

Sep 15, 2007
I've met him on the train before. He is Albion through and through but I think it's fair to say he isn't the sharpest tool in the box.

His predictions for the upcoming games were funny though:
"Yeah, so Leeds today, reckon we'll beat 'em, and then who we got? Hereford? Yeah we'll beat 'em. Peterborough and Hartlepool, I reckon we'll beat them. I reckon we'll beat Derby in the Carling Cup, and Leeds, and I reckon we'll get to the final."

I'm honestly not exaggerating that!

Don Quixote

Nov 4, 2008
I've met him on the train before. He is Albion through and through but I think it's fair to say he isn't the sharpest tool in the box.

His predictions for the upcoming games were funny though:
"Yeah, so Leeds today, reckon we'll beat 'em, and then who we got? Hereford? Yeah we'll beat 'em. Peterborough and Hartlepool, I reckon we'll beat them. I reckon we'll beat Derby in the Carling Cup, and Leeds, and I reckon we'll get to the final."

I'm honestly not exaggerating that!

just put the word "f***ing" infront of every word and it sounds about right.

bristolseagull

Jul 5, 2003
Lindfield
what's his crime?

other than daring to wear gold earings and support the albion?

Jimmy Grimble

Nov 10, 2007
Starting a revolution from my bed
That bloke is f***ing hilarious. He made the last leg of the trip back from Northampton pure quality :lolol:

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Always see him at games as has been stated, seems like a nice enough bloke and I prefer not to judge people on what they wear.

Agree with that. There are many many people who travel to away games, week in week out, who do not use this site, until you have met them it's not right to judge them. Especially not over what they are wearing when you look at the state of some of us!

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Agree with that. There are many many people who travel to away games, week in week out, who do not use this site, until you have met them it's not right to judge them. Especially not over what they are wearing when you look at the state of some of us!

To be fair though, he looks a proper c-unt.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here