Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Anyone know this sick dog chucker?!

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
if the photo was taken on a Friday, would the dog be wearing an amusing costume?

Yes. Yes it would. Probably THIS one:

flying%20dog.jpg

siclean

ex hollingbury
Apr 14, 2009
arhhh you bloody fool, you didnt throw me far enough...now im stuck between the headers :rant::rant:

3VWHZCARKBBKLCAF4UMVDCAARFUMCCAVQCXX9CANRF372CAP0Q8DDCA0JLN7UCAR4II2MCAPG7EC2CAAKN38GCAX7F35TCAQ.jpg

Jahooli

Feb 12, 2008
My old dog used be a blacksmith, stick a hot poker up his arse and he used make a bolt for the door.

I had one like that but when I accidently trod on mine he made a grab for my bollocks.

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
Dog chucking is fun, its better to throw them in bad weather when it rains and into a large"poodle" rather than the sea

Whitterz

Mmmmm? Marvellous
Aug 9, 2008
Eastbourne
Id love to get my PAWS on that bastard.

northstandnorth

THE GOLDSTONE
Oct 13, 2003
A272 at 85 mph
typical NSC ,on the same page is a link to a story(with video from a spy in the sky news copter) about some yank cops kicking a car thief in the head and hitting him with a baton, both done whilst the perp is lying down and surrendered.followed by the old "high five"

a bit of the old withdean steward training caught on camera and you lot make dog jokes

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Anyone seen that high school musical-inspired pot noodle advert? He talks about making a pot noodle being more fun than throwing a poodle. Perhaps the guy in the story thought he'd give it a go to see...

k2bluesky

Sep 22, 2008
Brighton
Yep looks like yet another case of a fat, balding middle-aged twat with a tiny little dick trying to prove how macho he is, in debt up to his eyeballs trying to keep up with the joneses, wife and kids think he's a complete knob, no mates so he takes it out on these poor animals - chuck him into a pack of wild, hungry alsatians.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Yep looks like yet another case of a fat, balding middle-aged twat with a tiny little dick trying to prove how macho he is, in debt up to his eyeballs trying to keep up with the joneses, wife and kids think he's a complete knob, no mates so he takes it out on these poor animals - chuck him into a pack of wild, hungry alsatians.

To be fair, he don't sound like the sharpest tool in the box. Shortly after throwing the dog, he was observed shouting 'Go on boy! Fetch!' at a stick.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here