Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Anyone know this Eastbourne-based FRAUDSTER?

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
Uh Oh, I've had one bid from a user called bengaltigers_123 with 0 percent feedback...

This doesn't look good does it........

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
Just do what I do and always pay by cheque, that way you've got their address. I had to go round someones house to get £60 back once, my mate and I were ready for a row and it turns out he was only about 15. His mum wasn't best pleased :lolol:

Damn. I've just been to my Paypal account just in the last minutes, to find some buyer in Italy has enacted a dispute against me! He's complaining of not receiving his item, which he paid for JUST before Xmas. I state that I post WITHIN 7 WORKING DAYS, but this pratt either did not read or forgets that the holiday period means at least 3 extra days of delay due to post office holidays.

I really do despair at the brainpower of some people.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Go for it Uncle. The court case I am appearing in is all to do with Ebay theft. Most of the culprits rely on people not being arsed to pursue it to the bitter end, but there are flies in their ointment such as myself that enjoy a confrontation, and hope that the weaselly fuckers get their cummupance.

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
I had a dispute with an e bayer, via paypal, in all honesty i could'nt be arsed as it was only £5, but as others have said, it soon adds up.

What i found was this pratt just defended his actions and there were e mails flying back and forth, and thats when i lost interest in it all, as other more important things were happening in my life at the time.

My silly fault really, i should have persued it.

Hiney

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Penrose, Cornwall
By what process can you get their address?

Presumeably if you pay by cheque you have to have an ADDRESS to send it to.

I know my dispute is only for £10 but it's the principle - it doesn't really matter if it's £10 or £1,000 - fuckers like this shouldn't be able to get away with it.

csider

Dec 11, 2006
Hove
Drive there using twelve quids worth of petrol, then slap the **** up and get 180hrs communo service. Job done..........:clap2:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here