Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Anyone know, or is ANDREW M J NICHOLL?

Ken Livingstone Seagull

Aug 29, 2003
Maui, Hawaii
Thank god for that. I am SO greatful to you!1 I though i had lost that forever and was just about to phone and cancel it.

If I Pm you my address, could you put it in the post for me??

Regards,

Andrew.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Thank god for that. I am SO greatful to you! I though i had lost that forever and was just about to phone and cancel it.

If I Pm you my address, could you put it in the post for me??

Regards,

Tom Hark, Preston Park, Portslade

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
My most dear friend

May the Lord be finding you well. I sir am Andrew MJ Nicholl the third cousin of the Honourable Chief of Umgala in Porstlade. You have your name passed to me as I have most urgent request from the late Chief's son. He has the sums of $15,000,000 he most urgently needs to transfer from his debit card to a UK bank. If you are able to give me this card the Lord will bless your goats and most humbly solicitifitate to you $2,000,000 as soon as I have the card and your bank details.

I am awaiting with breath very retained your honorable reply to this matter.

Yours rewardingly

Andrew MJ Nicholl
Portslade

Ludensian Gull

Apr 18, 2009
Mistley Essex
:lolol:
My most dear friend

May the Lord be finding you well. I sir am Andrew MJ Nicholl the third cousin of the Honourable Chief of Umgala in Porstlade. You have your name passed to me as I have most urgent request from the late Chief's son. He has the sums of $15,000,000 he most urgently needs to transfer from his debit card to a UK bank. If you are able to give me this card the Lord will bless your goats and most humbly solicitifitate to you $2,000,000 as soon as I have the card and your bank details.

I am awaiting with breath very retained your honorable reply to this matter.

Yours rewardingly

Andrew MJ Nicholl
Portslade

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here