Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Anyone know how full West Stand Upper is getting?

AMEXican Wave

AMEX Ruffian
Sep 21, 2010
2 Weeks ago the closest you could get to the front in G Block, which is central-ish, was 15 rows ( row O )

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Only about 20% availability left in WSU now, all of which are right at the back and along the sides.

7,500 sold in total as of 7pm this evening (excluding 1901).

Martinf

SeenTheBlue&WhiteLight
Mar 13, 2008
Lewes
It'll be interesting to see the running total when the club announce this - which I think Insider said was going to be at the end of the priority phase of ST sales at the end of this week or start of next week.

patchamalbion

Feb 26, 2009
brighton
Only about 20% availability left in WSU now, all of which are right at the back and along the sides.

this

my mate went to late prez today and said 7500 sold all together! we got 5 in west lower,south stand side

Mo Gosfield

Aug 11, 2010
STOP PRESS !!!!!..........
" After recent surge of purchases, only 13 seats remain in the whole of the West Stand Upper "...........( from an unconfirmed club source )......top SW corner, at the very back.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex

So 4,400 WSU sold.

Pure guess work I'd say the spread elsewhere will be -

1.5k West lower
1k North
less than 1k East

As things stand

Lets hope for a big uptake in the generals to avoid empty seats on TV

Davey Boy Smith

Jul 5, 2003
So how much less is that than everyone was expecting? So much for +3 more like +0.5??

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
As per post #7 , "At 7-00 last night there was 20% of WSU seats remaining, which is 880.
But by 7-26 this morning there were only 13 left, as per a club source.
Something dosnt stack up, unless they stayed open all night on the presentations.

y2dave

Jul 23, 2003
Bracknell
If 7500 is a reliable figure that's a great conversation rate considering a lot of existing STH would have also purchased some of the 2100 1901 tickets. By the time tickets go on general sales we should have sold 10k+ or about half the grounds home capacity.

Provided we make promotion I think we will comfortably sell 14k+ season tickets and wouldn't be too suprised if we sell the lot.

Peterrhodes

Aug 18, 2009
London
Searching for somewhere to sit in the west stand was harder than I thought and that was Monday. West stand upper only a few left right at back in the middle and full unto row p in sides 2 sides of centre. West stand lower only left side front 2 rows available (limited). West centre 1901 allocation close to full. About 500 max from full in west stand.

They also said east stand selling very well as a lot of people liked the idea of respect stand, but I didn't see on the screen as we only looked at west stand.

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
Searching for somewhere to sit in the west stand was harder than I thought and that was Monday. West stand upper only a few left right at back in the middle and full unto row p in sides 2 sides of centre. West stand lower only left side front 2 rows available (limited). West centre 1901 allocation close to full. About 500 max from full in west stand.

They also said east stand selling very well as a lot of people liked the idea of respect stand, but I didn't see on the screen as we only looked at west stand.
Sorry don't think I was clear 20% of west upper were not available on Monday morning!

Thanks for clarifying that.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town

So by tomorrow evening will the whole of the West Stand be sold out ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here