Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Anyone know any fame-hungry girls?

Albion Rob

Right guys, this is the deal.

I have been given sole charge of producing the fabulous double-page spread in the Daily Sport known as "Ordinary Girls Who Kiss" on a weekly basis. It appears in the paper every Wednesday, so I need to have each one wrapped up on the Monday before.

What I am looking for is girls who are prepared to have a little chat with me about their lezza experiences, prepared to get a bit saucy and be pictured kissing (not necessarily tongues, but they are preferable).

There will be a small sum of cash heading the girls' way, plus I will splash them a few drinks.

So if any of you know any girls who are up for it then drop me a PM.

Cheers in advance, I know you won't let me down,

Rob

jeremy beadles hand

Jul 31, 2003
Hangleton
Albion Rob said:
What I am looking for is girls who are prepared to have a little chat with me about their lezza experiences, prepared to get a bit saucy and be pictured kissing (not necessarily tongues, but they are preferable).

Can I help?

REDLAND

Jul 7, 2003
At the foot of the downs
I'll have a word with some off the girls in the office ;) I do work in Crawley so it shouldn't be a problem,. as long as I get my pimp style cut !!!

wadya say :cool:

REDLAND

Jul 7, 2003
At the foot of the downs
Safeway said:
I can do that thing where you push your willy and bollocks between your legs and then cross them, thus creating the illusion of a minge, and I've got man boobs.

You've got my number. :thumbsup:

Can you f*** ya own arse ?

Albion Rob

Redders, what did the girls in your office say? And yes, I'll sort you out a few drinks if you can set me up a few 'couples' who are prepared to pipe up about how they trim their bush and how far they've gone with a girl among other questions.

REDLAND

Jul 7, 2003
At the foot of the downs
Albion Rob said:
Redders, what did the girls in your office say? And yes, I'll sort you out a few drinks if you can set me up a few 'couples' who are prepared to pipe up about how they trim their bush and how far they've gone with a girl among other questions.

Jesus your being serious arn't you ??

I'll ask now !!

REDLAND

Jul 7, 2003
At the foot of the downs
marvellous, I have asked and have had one response so far !!

You gotta be kidding!! :lolol:

not looking good mate !!!

REDLAND

Jul 7, 2003
At the foot of the downs
Albion Rob said:
Tell them it's £50 each plus £50 worth of booze over the course of the evening.

Its not helping I must admit I'm a little dispointing !!!

""It's alright takling about these things amongs ourselves but a public newspaper is a bit different!!"" :(

Vinyl Richie

Jul 30, 2003
Polling North Standers
Al Rob - One of my girlfriends mates (not a lessy but very sexy and very slutty....in fact I think I'd like to f*** her) had a lesbo experience with some girl in the toilets of SUMOs in Brighton. She said that the other girl was with her boyfriend :eek: and was eyeing her up...thn when she went to the toilet the other girl followed her in and they had lessy licking sex thereafter. It was her first experience and I must admit I got a right stonker on when I was told. Think I've even banged one out thinking about it cos she is fit :wave:

REDLAND - read boring computer thread, help needed

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Vinyl Richie said:
Al Rob - One of my girlfriends mates (not a lessy but very sexy and very slutty....in fact I think I'd like to f*** her) had a lesbo experience with some girl in the toilets of SUMOs in Brighton. She said that the other girl was with her boyfriend :eek: and was eyeing her up...thn when she went to the toilet the other girl followed her in and they had lessy licking sex thereafter. It was her first experience and I must admit I got a right stonker on when I was told. Think I've even banged one out thinking about it cos she is fit :wave:

Wicked, have I ever met her?

Vinyl Richie

Jul 30, 2003
Polling North Standers
No MAX I don't think you have...she's a right man (and now furry plate) eater. I think she wants a 3's up with me and mine but mine will have nothing to do will 3somes no matter how much I BEG for it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here