West west west Sussex
I know Nicolle Richard, if that's any help

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
northwicha said:
... by the name of Richard Nicolle- Always a great laugh, but not seen him for 21 years (UCL days)- would be great to meet at the match. Pls pass on my email address if you know him- andrew@higginson8352.fsnet.co.uk

Don't know him, but good luck tracking him down. Maybe try the club? They may have him on their database? Under the data protection act and all that I don't think they would give you his details, but they may be able to contact him with yours, if he is registered.

All the best.

northwicha

Oct 29, 2006
Ta BN- will follow that course of action if need be.
In the meantime, have sent a PM to Stat Brother.
Any other leads- pls em/ pm me.

Charles 'Charley' Charles

NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2005
The Mile Of Oaks
Re: Re: Anyone know a Seagulls Fan..

Bry Nylon said:
Don't know him, but good luck tracking him down. Maybe try the club? They may have him on their database? Under the data protection act and all that I don't think they would give you his details, but they may be able to contact him with yours, if he is registered.

All the best.

They will pass on your details, I had a spare ticket for the Spurs game *ducks* and wanted to ask the bloke who sits behind me as he didn't manage to get one. I explained the situation, they said they would pass on my details, and half an hour later he called me back. Always found the ticket office staff more then helpful and friendly, often beyind the call of duty :clap: :clap:

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
NSC Patron
Jan 7, 2006
Might be a bit obvious but have you tried Friends Reunited ???

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here