Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Anyone interested in a bit of labouring work starting next week for 2ish weeks ?

Shinbreath

Nov 1, 2008
Hove...
I'm looking for a keen labourer to work alongside me to help with taking out a wall, rip out a kitchen, putting a steel in and general bumping and clearing.

The job is in central Hove and must be able to get there for 8am.

The first week will be a full week then probably 3-4 days the week after and maybe a couple of days after that.

If you get on well, then there may be a more permanent position arising in the near future to train as a carpenter.

Anyone interested should be able to meet up either tomorrow afternoon (Wed 29th June) or Thursday afternoon for a chat although this is flexible.

If interested, please PM me with your contact details and any relevant experience you may have and I will call you back.

Cheers !!!

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Is it for just one person, or could it be a JOINT position?

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
I SAW recently that you still need to pay national minumum wage even if its cash-in-hand.

Kazenga <3

Test 805843
Feb 28, 2010
Team c/r HQ
Don't think this WOOD interest me and you would have to have a SCREW loose to apply for this position as I imagine you would get BOARD quite quickly.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
You wouldn't get BOARD if you found it interesting until dinnertime because the boss will then send you down the CHIPPY.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
I worked as a hod carrier for a psychotic builder once. I was bricking it all day.

Shinbreath

Nov 1, 2008
Hove...
CHRIST !!! I didn't realise this thread would be so POPLAR...

Anyway, vacancy is all SAWted for those of YEW that may be thinking of enquiring !!! Thanks for you're interest.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here