Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Anyone here still doubting Glenn Murray's worth?

brightonrock

Dodgy Hamstrings
Jan 1, 2008
That performance proves beyond a shadow of a doubt he HAS to get at least 2 more years. The shift he put in tonight was unreal, constantly troubled the defence, won everything in the air, sublime goal - there are a number of players who have to be first pick in any squad - he is one of them.

Seasider78

Nov 14, 2004
With Glenn don't think its ever been a case of do we want him here just if he wants to stay. Would love him to sign another two years as a fantastic player at this level and think he could cause problems at a level above if we get there

tonymgc

Banned
May 8, 2010
Drive by abusing
Absolutely love the bloke & would be gutted if we lost him.
Can't think of many more skilfull players i've seen in an albion shirt

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
When he wants to be is the answer. Potentially one of the best strikers to have ever played for Brighton, it's entirely up to him.

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
Was superb tonight, would loved KISH to have put that chance away at the end just for the set up play by Murray.

hola gus

Aug 8, 2010
Love Glen Murray and desperate for him stay. Quality forward on his day in every department

samtheseagull

Sep 15, 2010
That performance proves beyond a shadow of a doubt he HAS to get at least 2 more years. The shift he put in tonight was unreal, constantly troubled the defence, won everything in the air, sublime goal - there are a number of players who have to be first pick in any squad - he is one of them.

he wont be an albion player next year

Mr deez

Masterchef
Jan 13, 2005
I will be so unhappy when and if he goes. Easily my favourite player and I'd be worried without him in the squad right now. Proper class. And I believe his heart is coming to the right place too, but that might be wishful..

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
I think he will go. surely he would have signed a contract by now ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here