Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Anyone here in soccer sixes?

samwaudby

Feb 24, 2008
Hey, this is my first thread, so try not to be too harsh XD

My team played our first game in the Eastbourne Sundays league yesterday, and the standard is pretty high. For example, the match before ours, Joel Lynch was the striker for one of the teams lol.. But what I wanna know, is if anyone else is in any leagues for soccer sixes.

If not, visit the site to check it out at 6 A Side Football Leagues | 5 A Side Football Leagues | Soccer Sixes

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM

My team played our first game in the Eastbourne Sundays league yesterday, and the standard is pretty high. For example, the match before ours, Joel Lynch was the striker for one of the teams lol.. But what I wanna know, is if anyone else is in any leagues for soccer sixes.

If not, visit the site to check it out at 6 A Side Football Leagues | 5 A Side Football Leagues | Soccer Sixes

Welcome. :wave:

Have you paid your subs yet? Or has Easy 10 read you the rules of the board?

reigate

Nov 10, 2005

I play in the Hosham league for this. Played last night after being on a stag weekend in Chester after the Crewe game. Not a a good idea!

samwaudby

Feb 24, 2008
lol, we played our first match last night, did ok I guess, 0-0, so not too bad. Found any pro's in your league yet?

samwaudby

Feb 24, 2008
Probably not tbh. Although from what I saw, he was taking it pretty easy, hovering on the left or just goal hanging, not that that's much of an excuse, considering how dodgy some of the tackles can get

reigate

Nov 10, 2005
lol, we played our first match last night, did ok I guess, 0-0, so not too bad. Found any pro's in your league yet?

No the standard seems quite low.

I bet Micky Adams would we impressed if Lynch picked up an injury playing, or aggrivated the injury he already had!

samwaudby

Feb 24, 2008
Hmmm I didn't know he was injured. What was it then? Like I say, he wasn't working too hard.

Wardy

NSC's Benefits Guru
Oct 9, 2003
In front of the PC
Hmmm I didn't know he was injured. What was it then? Like I say, he wasn't working too hard.

I would imagine that his contract specifically said that he was not allowed to play for anyone else, even if only 6 aside.

Whitterz

Mmmmm? Marvellous
Aug 9, 2008
Eastbourne
I was playing soccer sixes at the saffrons eastbourne on sunday too, and spotted joel lynch having a "light" kick about. As you say he wasnt doing anything strenuous, merely passing the ball around and doing light jogging.

samwaudby

Feb 24, 2008
Oh yeah? What league are you in? We're in the poorest of the poor league lol. Team name?

Whitterz

Mmmmm? Marvellous
Aug 9, 2008
Eastbourne
350 diamonds, we lost 1-0 in league 2

Whitterz

Mmmmm? Marvellous
Aug 9, 2008
Eastbourne
we wear B&Q shirts , but not named B&Q, although I believe you will play B&Q Bexhill at some point in your league ...:lol:

back on topic however, soiccer sixes is FA Affiliated, so "IF" Mr Lynch were to say get sent off in soccer sixes , that would affect his professional occupation as a Brighton player. Of course it wont happen , but thats in the soccer six rules.

samwaudby

Feb 24, 2008
Oh right cool. Yeah we'll play B&Q Hastings soon. How are you lot doin? We're third at the mo so not too bad.

Whitterz

Mmmmm? Marvellous
Aug 9, 2008
Eastbourne
bottom:down: , only played two games this season, we usually start slow and get better as the season progresses!

samwaudby

Feb 24, 2008
Aww, well good luck to you guys, and ifyou don't go up, we look forward to seeing you in division two! xD Nah, I'm thinking we're not good enough yet, we're playing the team that;s top, yet to concede and scored 7, so not looking too good.

So is it just you? Anyone else?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here