Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

anyone had a go AT a famous person

ali jenkins

Thanks to Guinness Dave
Feb 9, 2006
Southwick
I called Simon Rodger a "f***ing Prick" during the REMF game a few years ago (might have even been last year?). He was being a complete **** for the entire game but I thaught I should tone my language down as it was a charity event.

Sep 1, 2010
Begging the question why???

I stopped Francis Maude in the street over his expenses. He didnt seem as interested as I did in engaging over this subject. In fact he was keen to move on and move on quick. As such when he ended our brief encounter I called him a thieving c*ck.

:laugh::catfight:

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
From the saftey of beer garden behind The Sussex Cricketer at the end of play Sussex v Austrailia as Brett Lee bimbled past with his kit towards the team bus I shouted "well bowled Shane" which pissed him off but amused the patrons who were with me.

:lol: Quality mate!

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Nope but I have a hit list and directions , wish me luck...

redneb

Oct 28, 2009
Burgess Hill
Went to the X factor live show last Thurs at the Bton Centre. When Cher asked for any requests, I said "yeah get off the f***ing stage." She didnt hear me as I was in the back row.

redneb

Oct 28, 2009
Burgess Hill
also I got both Sim and Tim (Simster & Stumpy Tim) the Geoff Hurst auto biography when he was signing them at London Vic stn a few years ago. He asked me to spell Sim's name so I said S.I.M.E.O.N. I then handed him Tim's one to sign and said that's T.I.M. He didn't look to happy.

Jan 14, 2008
Windsor ontario
I was on a stag do in Vegas staying at the MGM whilst the Darts championship was on about 8 yrs ago. Anyway about 3am on a saturday night one of our guys nearly gets into a fight with " The crafty Cockney" Eric Bristow. My mate was drunk and swore at him a few times, (they bumped into each other) but Bristow is a big boy and was ready to go .they we're both telling each other to f*** off .

It was all quite amusing really as my mate had no idea who he was,(he's Albanian) but all of us brits we delighted to see him.

Arnold Schwartzeneger drove his Toyota 4x4 into the car park but was cutting right across the exit as I was leaving. He looked pissed off, but he had to back up and make way and never mind yer feckin' bitchin' and moanin'. Crap actor anyway, and needed to drive a bit better.
His next motor was a freakin HUMVEE ffs. Enough to take up 2 spaces at the Rose Cafe every morning the greedy gitface. How much beedin' room does arnold fuckin want?

Dave the OAP

Jul 5, 2003
at home
I called Simon Rodger a "f***ing Prick" during the REMF game a few years ago (might have even been last year?). He was being a complete **** for the entire game but I thaught I should tone my language down as it was a charity event.

to be fair I totally agree with you, he was a c***t

jezzer

Jul 18, 2003
eastbourne
to be fair I totally agree with you, he was a c***t

I saw the game and thought he played quite well, can you enlighten me as to why he was such a c?

Fred Oliver - Legend

Jul 20, 2005
Valley Park
I once told Charlie Oatway to buck his ideas up or f off in the toilets of the Dolphin pub in littlehempton, if i remember rightly he then went on to play a blinder for the rest of that season, i take full credit.

wonder if i get a mention in his book!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here