Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

anyone had a go AT a famous person

happypig

Staring at the rude boys
May 23, 2009
Eastbourne
following on from this thread, which I misread, has anyone had "words" with a famous person ?
I once told Christopher Biggens to F**k off in Shades.

Seagull kimchi

Oct 8, 2010
Korea and India
I once told Ashley Coles girlfriend (pre-Cheryl) that he should man up because he send her in to my place of work to beg for some free tickets.

Gianfranco Zola on the other hand was a pure gentleman.

Aug 31, 2009
Brighton
I shouted 'Judas' at Bob Dylan when he went electric. They were heady days back then, the winds of change seemed to be sweeping through even Newcastle. After Dylan's disgusting betrayal we realised it was actually just the usual wind from the North Sea. Brrr.

LowKarate

Jan 6, 2004
Wombling free
I didn't exactly have a go at him, but I did hit John Altman (Nick Cotton) in the face with my laptop rucksack as we were both trying to board a crowded train at Wimbledon station a few years back.

He was not amused. I on the other hand was.

Aug 31, 2009
Brighton
I don't have any real ones but once Dave Benson-Phillips looked at me with great sadness as he left the petrol station I was working at. It was just him and I, and I think he had wanted me to say something about his fame. Weird. He picked the wrong man. I never speak to celebrities. I served many celebs there on the Old Shoreham Road: Jordan (she kind of flirted with me, the charmer), Chris Evans (looked at me with dead blue eyes that somehow also acknowledged the weirdness I felt), Fatboy Slim and Zoe and baby, Dave B-P (the biggest of the names of course)... the list goes on. (It doesn't really)

I think the only 'celebrity' I would mouth off at would be David Cameron. I, of course, would call him a KANT. He probably thinks he's being called a philosopher when this happens, which I hope is often.

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
I was seven or eight pints to the good in the pub before the 1994 fa cup 1/4 final between chelsea and wolves, phil daniels was in there with damon albarn, i staggered over to phil daniels, shook his hand whilst loudly exclaiming " phil daniels!!"................................ show us a card trick !! he took it in good part.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Karen Brady.

moggy

Oct 15, 2003
southwick
Barbera Dixon asked "you got any requests?"
I said "yeah! f*** off"

Jambo Seagull

Jul 18, 2003
The Athens of the North
Dickie Bird threw a stump at me when I and about 10,000 other Sussex fans invades the outfield when Sussex won the Gillette Cup Final at Lords against Somerset in 1978d

The Offspring

Resident Guitar Shredder
Jul 8, 2004
Hants/Wilts Border
About 10 years ago, we were working at Kemble Airfield, which was being used by the TV programme 5th Gear at the time, we had just started an engine run on a Buccaneer aircraft, when a high performance car stopped on the apron about 40ft from the aircraft, out pops Tiff Needell, a few expletives latter, Needell made a hasty retreat!!, the words that I spoke were something like "What the F**k do you think you're doing!! are you trying to get yourself killed!!, Get the f**k off the apron, ".
Never saw him again.

£1.99

Mar 3, 2008
John Napier told me and my mates to f*** off on west hove golf course once. We could of only been 11 or 12 at the time.
Mind you we did follow him all over the course !

matt

Mar 19, 2007
I once aimed a harpoon gun at David Jason. He told me to never point a gun at someone unless you are going to shoot them.

I didn't shoot him.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here